• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfast/Coffee in Lacrosse tomorrow? (Saturday 9 Oct 2010)

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I'd be more than happy to meet with you EARLY! I am expecting company at 9:00AM to help load telephone poles, so the EARLIER the better

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
How many Polish people we gotta load BnH? Those big babushka's are heavy!

I think I'd rather go eat breakfast with The Glockmeister and then take a leisurely drive up to Wausau.

Can we take those Poles another day?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Perkins, 1411 Rose Street, 8:00AM, Saturday October 9, 2010.

How many Polish people we gotta load BnH? Those big babushka's are heavy!

I think I'd rather go eat breakfast with The Glockmeister and then take a leisurely drive up to Wausau.

Can we take those Poles another day?

NOPE! Have to take them Tomorrow. There are only four(4) and I will have lots of help, to get them loaded so don't worry about it. Let's have breakfast with GlockRDH:

Perkins, 1411 Rose Street, 8:00AM, Saturday October 9, 2010.

We'll still have plenty of time/help to get the poles on the trailer.

TyGuy

Babushka is a Russian grandmother. Calling them "heavy" is yet another egregious personal insult, to a group not present here to defend themselves.

While it may have originally come from the Russian word for grandmother it now is defined as

1 a: a usually triangularly folded kerchief for the head
b: a head covering (as a scarf) resembling a babushka
2 : an elderly Russian woman

Krusty

Perkins, LaX

I went camping after we were "forced at gunpoint" to load power poles. HAHA It was good to meet those of you I hadn't met before and I'm sure I'll forget your names before the weekend is over. I'm sure we'll be doing this again. (I mean eating, not manual labor)