• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in wis. dells area

• Thread starter XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
  • Start date
X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Has anyone had expierence with OC in the dells ?
places that don't allow, leo tendencies so on..

protias

I carried into Paul Bunyans once. It was really busy (well, breakfast is always really busy). That was about the only place I could carry as Main St is coverage by those GFSZ.

Mlutz

I carried into Paul Bunyans once. It was really busy (well, breakfast is always really busy). That was about the only place I could carry as Main St is coverage by those GFSZ.

It's the strip! :D Lol. I'll look up the last thread I did on the dells... Give me a sec.

oliverclotheshoff

there is a star bucks in the dells and a brand new culvers right across the street also come to think of it there is an IHOP right in that same area with there latest ad of 4.99 all you can eat pancakes

Last edited: