Thread: No open carry at blackhawk credit unions

Thumbs down No open carry at blackhawk credit unions

Just got news letter from credit union ,new policy no guns.Called the president no call back yet? We may have to put pressure on them.

Policy says to give the criminal what they want and get them out of the place with no resistance as quickly as possible. I'm not sure the new No Carry policy has much to do with them fearing open carry criminals. I would bet it does have something to do with having armed and unpredictable Jo Citizen in the mix during a bank robbery.

They'd look at it as a liability. There was a case last year where a customer tackled a bank robber and ended up getting a couple people shot. They then turned around and sued the customer.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff niles View Post
    Just got news letter from credit union ,new policy no guns.Called the president no call back yet? We may have to put pressure on them.
    http://www.bhccu.org/pdf/newsletter/newsletter.pdf

Page 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    Policy says to give the criminal what they want and get them out of the place with no resistance as quickly as possible. I'm not sure the new No Carry policy has much to do with them fearing open carry criminals. I would bet it does have something to do with having armed and unpredictable Jo Citizen in the mix during a bank robbery.

They'd look at it as a liability. There was a case last year where a customer tackled a bank robber and ended up getting a couple people shot. They then turned around and sued the customer.
    Good Samaritan...I bet he won that case. regardless of loss of life.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???