Thread: You wanna blow people away? This is what happens.

You wanna blow people away? This is what happens.

On a very GOOD day. These guys lived. More than likely, you'll be blown away to kingdom come, statistically speaking.

Source.

Enjoy.

- Steve
    Last edited by since9; 10-10-2010 at 07:30 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    On a very GOOD day. These guys lived. More than likely, you'll be blown away to kingdom come, statistically speaking.

Report: Report

Enjoy.

- Steve
    Link is bust.

Link is trying to take you to http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Soldie......-a055755829 .

Just had parentheses where they didn't belong.

Enjoy the old news.

stay safe.

Good find Didn't know Mr. Myrick was a soldier.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Just had parentheses where they didn't belong.
    Thanks, skidmark. I fixed the link in the OP. It does take about 20-30 seconds to load, though.

I found it personally interesting as I attended a neighboring school, and watched, in 9nth grade, as a PE coach talked a student into giving up a gun he'd brought to class. Very brave, particular as the student was pointing it at the coach and several others.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member
    Good story and good reminder.

However, who are you (the OPer) talking to when your title asks, "You wanna blow people away?" You realize you are implying OCDO readers are unbalanced enough that they need this story as a warning?

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    I find I must concur with Citizen on this one.

Please keep in mind that anti-gun people also read this forum. We don't want them to carry away any more wrong ideas about us than we can help. Point being, be more specific as to whom you're referring.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Nope. My OP title "You wanna blow people away? This is what happens" is addressed to those kids (or adults) who would walk into public places firing left and right.

It wasn't addressed to those of us law-abiding citizens who frequent this board.
    Last edited by since9; 10-13-2010 at 09:33 PM.