• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NAGR based in Virginia?

TFred

Looking through the complaint on the USPS case, I found this interesting bit:

"Plaintiff National Association for Gun Rights is a membership organization incorporated under the laws of Virginia with its principal place of business in Fredericksburg, Virginia."

News to me!

TFred

Armed

Nagr

I've never heard of them either. Their website: nationalgunrights.org

I tried to look them up on the SCC lookup information system, but the system isn't responding.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Funny, the Contact page on their website lists a PO Box in Fort Collins, CO. The About Us doesn't say a thing about Virginia and senior staff are Coloradans.

They say they're accessible to their membership. And, provide a phone number. Maybe I'll call them later.

Who knows, maybe they're just a new group. Their cartoons page criticizes NRA's support for Harry Reid. Maybe they're NRA dissidents forming a new group.