• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

EHOC in Bel Air...

Dreamer

EHOC = Empty Holster Open Carry

A friend was having her 50th birthday party at "Loonies" in Bel Air. I EHOCd the entire time.

The 2A may be on it's last breath in MD, but the 1A is still in effect. Self Defense may not be a recognized right, but Expression and Political Statements are.

And according to the Harford County Circuit Court , so is recording police encounters in public (Thanks Judge Plitt--it's good to see at least ONE MD judge still believes in the Rule of Law). But hopefully that won't have to happen...

Marylanders, you don't need special permission or permits to carry empty bits of plastic or leather on your belt. Free Speech and Freedom of Expression are two of the few Constitutional Rights that have remained intact in MD--you need to start EXERCISING this right every day, or it too will soon be chipped away until it no longer exists.

Silence is complicity.

Express yourselves, while you still can...

Attachments

• EHOC.jpg
    EHOC.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

XD40coyote

Ok, I will wear 4 or 5 empty holsters next time I attend a Northern Balto County Historical Society meet. Give the old folks something else to gawk at. Hopefully they will have a speaker come in to discuss how dry stack stone walls were built in the area, or about Susquehannock Indians. I don't do much else in MD, except be at home or to trap/hunt/ get dead animal from somebody. Empty holster while trapping? Yeah, right, the one time in MD I can OC on land I don't live on, you think I'm not gonna OC? Or CC if too cold, that's allowed too. Raccoons hate me.

TechnoWeenie

EHOC = Empty Holster Open Carry

A friend was having her 50th birthday party at "Loonies" in Bel Air. I EHOCd the entire time.

The 2A may be on it's last breath in MD, but the 1A is still in effect. Self Defense may not be a recognized right, but Expression and Political Statements are.

And according to the Harford County Circuit Court , so is recording police encounters in public (Thanks Judge Plitt--it's good to see at least ONE MD judge still believes in the Rule of Law). But hopefully that won't have to happen...

Marylanders, you don't need special permission or permits to carry empty bits of plastic or leather on your belt. Free Speech and Freedom of Expression are two of the few Constitutional Rights that have remained intact in MD--you need to start EXERCISING this right every day, or it too will soon be chipped away until it no longer exists.

Silence is complicity.

Express yourselves, while you still can...

Be careful.

They'll tag you with DC...

It'll get thrown out, and they know it, but they'll do it anyway.