Thread: looking for a cpl class

looking for a cpl class

are there any cheap cpl classes coming up in the near future in the metro detroit area?

My wife wants to get her cpl.

I am very excited about that! She used to not really like the fact that i carry, and would sometimes ask me to please leave my gun at home. Now she likes when i carry, especially when we are in the shady part of town. Today she told me she wants to start carrying.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

Cheap is relative. I'd recommend Webb Tactical. That way you know she will hear proper info in regards to both CC and OC.

Quote Originally Posted by lapeer20m View Post
    are there any cheap cpl classes coming up in the near future in the metro detroit area?

My wife wants to get her cpl.

I am very excited about that! She used to not really like the fact that i carry, and would sometimes ask me to please leave my gun at home. Now she likes when i carry, especially when we are in the shady part of town. Today she told me she wants to start carrying.

First, you leave the little one home and go out on a date with the Wife. Now, she wants to carry?

Somebody please pinch this boy and wake him up, he must be dreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    Cheap is relative. I'd recommend Webb Tactical. That way you know she will hear proper info in regards to both CC and OC.

+1.

Who better to teach your wife about conceal and open carry than the president of Michigan Open Carry himself?
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

oc class

i totally agree with scott623 webbtactical would be the best bet as a great source for correct and up to date info on cc and oc.