• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Polar Bear Hunting

kb4cvn

A trendy sport in our new post-racial America is called polar bear hunting:
What is 'polar bear hunting' ?

It's a racist assault by blacks (mostly young men) on whites (mostly men of any age). Most often it involves more than one attacker on a lone victim, and usually from behind with no warning.

In the Champaign, Ill. area "the number of reports of beatings to white men in Champaign appear to be coming in quicker than police can even process them." The most recent attack was this past Friday night on a lone man walking home after a high school football game.

One polar bear hunter denies there's anything racist about assaulting white people, and expresses concern that somebody could get hurt if Whitey pulls a gun.

Just recently in a small city near my home, a visiting 81 year old man was beaten to death by three black teens (2: 16 year olds, & 1: 13 year old) http://www.wset.com/Global/story.asp?S=13114228 , who had gone for a walk in downtown Lynchburg (VA) after his granddaughter's wedding earlier that day! The teens will be tried as adults for Capital Murder, and could face the death penalty.

Here's a list of national media reports on this alarming phenomenon:
1. _______________________________
2. _______________________________
3. _______________________________
4. _______________________________
5. _______________________________

There, that's all I could find after a quick search with Google News.

I am not a racist person, but the moral of the story can be summed up in two phrases:
Open Carry and Concealed Carry

OldCurlyWolf

From The comments portion of the News-Gazette

This one from Birdfarmer:

You're wrong EdRyan. It is the responsibility of the police to protect us. That is their job and the main reason we pay taxes. Arming everybody will only escalate the level of violence, since that same group of attackers could just shoot a victim from behind rather than mug them, knowing that they can then acquire the weapon from the victim. Demanding that the police spend less time hiding in parking lots waiting for someone going two miles an hour over the speed limit on Neil Street and more time patrolling the streets, on foot or bike, would be a good first step in taking back the streets.
:banghead::p

This one from Peggy:

You're wrong about that. The police have no duty to protect citizens. Read the decisions in Warren v. District of Columbia and DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services. Or do a web search on "responsibility to protect citizens."

So, we're on our own. And in Illinois, we can't carry guns to protect ourselves.
:banana::exclaim:

One idiot and one who knows what is going on for real.

There were a few who called the guy who was attacked a racist for saying all he could tell about them was that they were black teenagers.

People like that deserve to be removed from the gene pool. Hanging by the testicles seems appropriate.

1245A Defender

huh?

these types of attacks have been going on for awhile.
in new york, bands of teens, black, would go out "wilding", just pick a victim, and beating them up.
this year at the state fair in wisconson, groups of teens, black, would "go get whitey", pick a victim and beat them up.

Last edited:

buster81

these types of attacks have been going on for awhile.
in new york, bands of teens, black, would go out "wilding", just pick a victim, and beating them up.
this year at the state fair in wisconson, groups of teens, black, would "go get whitey", pick a victim and beat them up.

I believe it was "beat whitey night" at the state fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qeMslmDBxY

since9

Campaign Veteran
If some stupes attempt to hunt me, they'll not survive the hunt.

Sounds urban legendy

Sadly, it's not. Even more sadly, the majority racists start it, but that's not just here in the U.S., but throughout countless nations, and throughout all of history.

There's only one way to stop it, and that's to simply stop. If you need to defend yourself, by all means defend yourself. But if you have an "opportunity" to participate in any sort of racist activity, any whatsoever, walk away. Don't feed the fire.

For crying out loud, these days 99% of us are mutts to one extent or another anyway.

Last edited: