• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H.R. 5820 - The EPA and Congressman Rush's Sneak Attack Against ALL Traditional Ammo!

since9

Campaign Veteran
AMMUNITION BAN ALERT

Text of the Bill.

Summary: "To amend the Toxic Substances Control Act to ensure that the public and
the environment are protected from risks of chemical exposure, and
for other purposes."

What might those "other purposes" be?

Background: Approximately a month ago, the EPA struck down it's proposal to ban traditional ammunition. But oh! Not to worry! Congressman Bobby Rush (D-Illinois) found a way to sneak in the SAME effective provisions into H.R. 5820 without using the terms "ammunition," "firearm," "handgun," "hunting," or any other word which would similarly let those of us interested in 2A rights know that a bill, or at least a portion of the bill, was being targeted towards laying the groundwork for an outright ban on traditional ammunition.

That's right, folks. See page 44, item (b)(1)(A), which gives the EPA Administrator the authority to shut down production, sales, and distribution of firearms ammunition if his organization (the EPA) finds any evidence of danger to the environment or people, regardless of the extent of that danger. That's right, folks - when you exhale, you're a danger to the environment. The EPA won't do anything about that, but this extremely left-wing organization WILL continue to do everything in it's power to ban ammunition altogether.

Write your Congressman!!!!!

Please tell them NO WAY when it comes to H.R. 5820, and tell them why, that's it's a sneaky, underhanded, below-board trick by Rush to backdoor EPA's previous attempt to ban ammunition earlier this summer.

I swore to protect and defend our Constitution, and did just than for 21 years and counting. Sneaky, underhanded politics are NOT what our country is all about! We are a nation of honest people, and we will NOT stand for those who attempt to to back-door special-interest measures under the radar.

While you're at it, if you're from Illinois, please both spread the word and hit the polls to ensure Rush is soon given ample opportunity to find a job more suited to his demeanor.

Last edited:

Bobarino

That one died somewhere in the halls of congress quite a while ago. We're safe from it this time around. Hopefully the balance of power will shift so this kind of thing can't get through the next time around.

Dreamer

The EPA won't do anything about that, but this extremely left-wing organization WILL continue to do everything in it's power to ban ammunition altogether.

Yeah, those darn "left-wing" folks at the EPA... the EPA, a Federal agency that was created by that leftist scoundrel President Richard M. Nixon in 1970 on 2 December...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Environmental_Protection_Agency

Left and Right are smokescreens. This most recent move by the EPA has nothing to do with "left" or "right". It is about "Us" and "them"--the super-rich sociopathic ruling class vs. everyone else. And you, dear (and nearly everyone on this forum) are everyone else...

Please get over this whole "left/right paradigm". It's false. It's a smokescreen. It is an illegitimate construct forced on the People to divide, marginalize, and disenfranchise us. Don't buy it. It's a paper tiger.

Wanna find the real fangs and claws that are shredding our Constitution and our national sovereignty and economy? Follow the evil pawprints--they are shaped like dollar and pound signs ($£$£$£)...

On a historical trivia sidenote, 2 December is a particular busy day on the historical calendar when it comes to screwing the People, covering up true agendas of these evil bastards, and symbolic blood orgies for the military-industrial complex...

1804--Napoleon claims himself Emperor of France
1930--President Hoover asks Congress for a $150million Works Project to pull us out of the Great Depression
1942--the Manhattan Project officially begins
1952--Congress condemns McCarthey for attempting to out all the "commies" in the Justice, Defense, and State Department...
2001--ENRON files Chapter 11

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Yeah, those darn "left-wing" folks at the EPA... the EPA, a Federal agency that was created by that leftist scoundrel President Richard M. Nixon in 1970 on 2 December...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Environmental_Protection_Agency

Left and Right are smokescreens. This most recent move by the EPA has nothing to do with "left" or "right". It is about "Us" and "them"--the super-rich sociopathic ruling class vs. everyone else. And you, dear (and nearly everyone on this forum) are everyone else...

Please get over this whole "left/right paradigm". It's false. It's a smokescreen. It is an illegitimate construct forced on the People to divide, marginalize, and disenfranchise us. Don't buy it. It's a paper tiger.

Wanna find the real fangs and claws that are shredding our Constitution and our national sovereignty and economy? Follow the evil pawprints--they are shaped like dollar and pound signs ($£$£$£)...

On a historical trivia sidenote, 2 December is a particular busy day on the historical calendar when it comes to screwing the People, covering up true agendas of these evil bastards, and symbolic blood orgies for the military-industrial complex...

1804--Napoleon claims himself Emperor of France
1930--President Hoover asks Congress for a $150million Works Project to pull us out of the Great Depression
1942--the Manhattan Project officially begins
1952--Congress condemns McCarthey for attempting to out all the "commies" in the Justice, Defense, and State Department...
2001--ENRON files Chapter 11

I get so tired of hearing alex jones' tin foil sheep bleating this nonsense. Change the friggin' record already!! Instead of regurgitating everything that idiot says, try thinking about WHY he says it. There is just as much of a difference between right and left, as there is between right and wrong. True right wingers support libertarian principles, and are mostly conservative. Left wingers generally support marxist principles, greater gov't authority, and restrictions on freedoms. It can be logically argued there is little difference between repub/dems, an issue I could agree with sometimes. Politicians as a rule have to pander to popular demands, just to get elected.

If Nixon was a real leader, he would have stepped out in the Rose Garden and said "Look you stupid hippies, SHUT UP!! I'm not creating another level of bureaucracy to regulate environmental concerns. Such an agency will eventually over regulate, and harm the interests of the people". He couldn't do that, because he had NO BALLS, and was not a principled conservative. We'll never have a real conservative leader, because too many people will lose their welfare careers.

This constant brow beating of "the super-rich" is the same sort of demagoguery so many up coming totalitarian regimes used to scapegoat their enemies and then systematically kill them after securing the allegiance of "us". THAT'S WHAT'S FALSE, that's the smoke screen. Not everyone with billions of dollars is an elitist sociopath that's working to subjugate humanity. Please get over this class warfare mentality, dividing "us vs. them" along ANY line is equally reprehensible, and does not serve the interest of promoting an agenda that will reverse the marxist authoritarian agenda. All it does is make people who oppose it sound like paranoid delusional schizophrenics.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...81&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0#

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Name one that isn't. Just one...

But do your research before you do...

We'll wait...

:rolleyes: FACE-PALM. :banghead:

It's unfortunate that hating the rich is politically and socially correct. Personally, I appreciate the rich. They employ people. They invest in ideas that not only can make those who come up with them rich, but create entire industries. I appreciate that we live(d) in a country where becoming incredibly rich is still possible. The reason why jones needs to blur the lines between Left/Right, is to get the libertarian minded people into the class warfare "hate the rich" mentality. You've bough the biggest steaming pile of horse dung from the modern example of Jim Jones. Don't take anything he offers you to drink.

I'd like to think Bill Gates, Mike Dell, Charles & David Koch, to name a few are not "super-rich sociopaths", but I'm sure they are to you. I'm sure you could find some way to condemn these men as evil equivalent to the likes of Stalin. I expect that from your type though. You live in a world of hatred and delusions. You've isolated yourself from reality with illusions of superiority, because you "know what's really going on", and you're "awake". Unlike all of us sheeple who don't believe G.W.Bush pulled off the most intricate "false flag" operation ever, with absolute flawless precision, using "cavemen". Not only that, but they managed to get everyone with any credibility that could have figured out what they did on their side and not tell us, or even attempt to bring a case to a legitamite court. Then again, I bet you'd argue all the courts are in on it too.

Like I said before, you're in the deepest sleep imagineable and living in a nightmare you helped create.

It's YOU that needs to wake up.

Last edited: