Thread: Video footage of a firearm saving lives at a convenience store

Video footage of a firearm saving lives at a convenience store

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1286227189&ref=nf

"That is how it goes... Unless one trains. Constantly, consistently and honestly..."

Thank God for dull knifes and armed good guys.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.

Man, what combination of crazy, stupid and intoxicated do you have to be for that?

Holy crap.

Here's another from that same page - a man with a knife goes after his ex at work.
    After he's stabbed her a few times, a customer shoots him.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1200071401

(Then, of course, the 911 calls are about a shooting, when the real threat was the MWAK who nobody stopped.)

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Here's another from that same page - a man with a knife goes after his ex at work.
    After he's stabbed her a few times, a customer shoots him.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=192_1200071401

(Then, of course, the 911 calls are about a shooting, when the real threat was the MWAK who nobody stopped.)
    To be fair knives aren't nearly as loud as a gun. It's likely that most of the customers just heard the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by gsx1138 View Post
    To be fair knives aren't nearly as loud as a gun. It's likely that most of the customers just heard the shots.
    Yeah, who cares about a screaming woman.

Sorry, I had to.

http://www.truthbehindpolitics.com/2...ndment-videos/

many more videos compiled in one location for your viewing pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1124 View Post
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1286227189&ref=nf

"That is how it goes... Unless one trains. Constantly, consistently and honestly..."
    They are lucky the clerk was packing a gun. Could have been a lot worse then it was.

thank god for a really dull knife,or a really weak arm,that first person could have easily been killed.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Smith & Wesson View Post
    They are lucky the clerk was packing a gun. Could have been a lot worse then it was.
    And the clerk is lucky to have had not only a stupid attacker, but also a brave customer to help him for having hesitated under stress, and for not having his gun ready to be deployed in under a second.

It is an excellent reminder of why we all need to practice regularly to ensure a conditioned response in faced paced deadly situations flushed with fight or flight stress. He should thank God, or if so inclined good luck for keeping him alive. If the attacker wasn't such an idiot, the clerk would probably be dead.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Yeah, who cares about a screaming woman.

Sorry, I had to.
    1. firearms are much louder than a screaming woman.

2. if a firearm is discharged in a grocery store then someone is being violently assaulted most likely; as was the case we saw in the video. calls saying shots fired does not declare that the person shooting is the BG just that something is occurring that might need LEO involvement, such as making an arrest or turning over an arrested person to a LEO. (much better than having to show up before a judge or magistrate to give up the arrested person)

that's just wrong...dam.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Here's another from that same page - a man with a knife goes after his ex at work. After he's stabbed her a few times, a customer shoots him.
    An excellent example of why we need to be as vigilent towards helping others as we are towards protecting ourselves.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

That was insane. I know we all practice for situations such as this, but to see it so clearly really kind of shakes you up. I'm glad the clerk and customers weren't killed.

It's really a shame that there are people like that in the world, but that is exactly why I carry. To protect myself, my family, and the innocent. I really don't understand how some people think it would be better if we banned guns. Those people should watch some of these videos.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
    Vice President - Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League (LOCAL)
    LOCAL Pamphlet (Feel free to print and hand out)
    Students for Concealed Carry on Campus

Founder's Club Member
    Not a bad shot. The clerk puts the bad guy down with one shot, holding the gun "home boy" style, without even particularly bringing the gun up to eye level. And, having just been hacked and stabbed.

Not bad. Not bad at all.