• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Impact guns

AK47hero

picked up a wasr10, ruger sr9 and a few other products from impact guns a while back. with each firearm i purchased they gave me a free range pass for a month. they have a great lifetime warranty on most firearms and a great staff that answered any question i had.

anyone else have a good experience?

www.impactguns.com

ecocks

I picked up a Mossberg 590 there earlier this summer and found the folks to be pretty good.

Purchase there also gives you 30 days free range time per purchase.

Ed