Thread: This will help the economy in our state!

This will help the economy in our state!

NOT!

But that is how they are going to try get people to vote so they can open it. Vote against this in November!!!

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/...oes_not_n.html

I don't think it will pass i haven't seen a poll showing supports in a couple months. it would costs tens of millions of dollars, special interest groups will pour in millions to get their needs addressed. What they really want is townshops abolished, and I am very opposed to that.

I would like a part time legislature, but I'm not willing to open up the state Constitution right now to do it.

With the Rampant corruption of public officials from the State down to the cities who are all trying to remove our gun rights we need this like we need cancer.

I have said this countless times, back in the early 80's we recalled many of the scumbags, and we need this once again. We need a mass recall movement and throw them from office, every damn one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by T Vance View Post
    NOT!

But that is how they are going to try get people to vote so they can open it. Vote against this in November!!!

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/...oes_not_n.html
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailenforcer View Post
    With the Rampant corruption of public officials from the State down to the cities who are all trying to remove our gun rights we need this like we need cancer.

I have said this countless times, back in the early 80's we recalled many of the scumbags, and we need this once again. We need a mass recall movement and throw them from office, every damn one of them.

agreed, there are more important things we need to worry about than changeing something that won't make any real difference. and in the end could cost way more than just dollars and cents.