• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This will help the economy in our state!

detroit_fan

I don't think it will pass i haven't seen a poll showing supports in a couple months. it would costs tens of millions of dollars, special interest groups will pour in millions to get their needs addressed. What they really want is townshops abolished, and I am very opposed to that.

I would like a part time legislature, but I'm not willing to open up the state Constitution right now to do it.

Bailenforcer

With the Rampant corruption of public officials from the State down to the cities who are all trying to remove our gun rights we need this like we need cancer.

I have said this countless times, back in the early 80's we recalled many of the scumbags, and we need this once again. We need a mass recall movement and throw them from office, every damn one of them.

NOT!

But that is how they are going to try get people to vote so they can open it. Vote against this in November!!!

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/10/peter_luke_michigan_does_not_n.html

NHCGRPR45

With the Rampant corruption of public officials from the State down to the cities who are all trying to remove our gun rights we need this like we need cancer.

I have said this countless times, back in the early 80's we recalled many of the scumbags, and we need this once again. We need a mass recall movement and throw them from office, every damn one of them.

agreed, there are more important things we need to worry about than changeing something that won't make any real difference. and in the end could cost way more than just dollars and cents.