Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lizzy's Green Cafe Fish Fry Friday From 4 to 10 P.M. Let's Eat!

Thumbs up Lizzy's Green Cafe Fish Fry Friday From 4 to 10 P.M. Let's Eat!

For those that have been to Lizzy's Green Cafe I think most if not all were very impressed with the food, atmosphere and with the hospitality of Adam, his family and the employees of his restaurant!

I just spoke with Adam and the fish fry is EVERY Friday from 4 to 10 p.m. He welcomes all of us whether we carry or not.

I suggest to those of us who are within a reasonable driving distance to please show our gratitude and visit his restaurant as much as possible. This is OUR opportunity to show OUR support to Adam and his family and to any other business which supports the rights of freedom loving Americans.

Please post or PM me if you intend to attend this Friday and please post the TIME and how many you intend to bring with you. The restaurant seats 50 people and we have 6 hours to filter in in small groups. If we intend to show up with 20 or more people at once I will speak with Adam and he will set aside a large table space for our group.

This specific event is for this Friday, the 15th of October.

McX, myself and my family intend to arrive around 6:30. That will be around 6 to 8 people.

Address: 3731 S Beaumont Ave
    Kansasville, WI 53139

(262) 878-6162

Lizzy's Green Cafe is open Tuesday through Sunday from 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. AND open on Friday's for the Fish Fry from 4 P.M. to 10 P.M.

EDITED TO ADD: Everyone keep in mind that we are there to eat and meet the owner and show our support. We are not gathering as a group that has the entire establishment for the evening. I was thinking about this after I posted and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Adam has invited us to attend ANYTIME. If we want a special event for just us that will have to be organized in the future. Right now we are just a bunch of hungry people dropping in randomly to enjoy the cuisine and the company!
    Last edited by rcawdor57; 10-12-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Added Important Note About The Fish Fry

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    An open carry fish-fry?

Shall I send the message out to membership?
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Thumbs up Yes, Please Do!

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    An open carry fish-fry?

Shall I send the message out to membership?

That would be great Nik!

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    For those that have been to Lizzy's Green Cafe I think most if not all were very impressed with the food, atmosphere and with the hospitality of Adam, his family and the employees of his restaurant!

I just spoke with Adam and the fish fry is EVERY Friday from 4 to 10 p.m. He welcomes all of us whether we carry or not.

I suggest to those of us who are within a reasonable driving distance to please show our gratitude and visit his restaurant as much as possible. This is OUR opportunity to show OUR support to Adam and his family and to any other business which supports the rights of freedom loving Americans.

Please post or PM me if you intend to attend this Friday and please post the TIME and how many you intend to bring with you. The restaurant seats 50 people and we have 6 hours to filter in in small groups. If we intend to show up with 20 or more people at once I will speak with Adam and he will set aside a large table space for our group.

This specific event is for this Friday, the 15th of October.

McX, myself and my family intend to arrive around 6:30. That will be around 6 to 8 people.

Address: 3731 S Beaumont Ave
    Kansasville, WI 53139

(262) 878-6162

Lizzy's Green Cafe is open Tuesday through Sunday from 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. AND open on Friday's for the Fish Fry from 4 P.M. to 10 P.M.
    I will be there at 6:30 pm. Hopefully I can talk the missus into coming as well. She hasn't been to an OC event yet. We shall see!

McX
    ya mo be there, up and over!

Fish, Fries, and Freedom. I like it. Messages sent
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    Fish, Fries, and Freedom. I like it. Messages sent

Thanks Nik!

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Ask Administrator if local procarry businesses can post banner ads on local subforums

Ask Administrator if local procarry businesses can post banner ads on local subforums without further cost to the business.

I think a buisness, showing it's support to our cause, should be rewarded. Let the other buisnesses who might think about denying our rights, sit empty. Lost money, may change their outlook on things. Thank you, Lizzy's Green Cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    I think a buisness, showing it's support to our cause, should be rewarded. Let the other buisnesses who might think about denying our rights, sit empty. Lost money, may change their outlook on things. Thank you, Lizzy's Green Cafe.
    In that regard, make sure to sign up:

http://www.nogunsnobusiness.com/

I should be able to make it.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

You won't be disapointed!

Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    I agree! This restaurant is cozy and all are welcome. I was very pleased with their hospitality, the atmosphere and the food! We all should support the businesses that support freedom.

Doug's idea about advertising is a great idea!

I'd love to attend this, but besides it being at least a 1.5 hour drive, I am deathly allergic to fish.

I'm up for this as well. I tried to click attend on the facebook page, but it said the event was cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Passive101 View Post
    I'm up for this as well. I tried to click attend on the facebook page, but it said the event was cancelled?
    Works fine for me.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Passive101 View Post
    Facebook didn't appear to be submitting the page, so I clicked submit 2 extra times. Then when I went to check the wall, it had created 3 events (oops) SO I deleted the extra ones leaving just the original.

My mess up, sorry about the confusion.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124470587608623
    Last edited by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman; 10-12-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Cool

haha That's alright Nick. I'm always up for an OC get together. More so when there is hot food involved

McX
    Fun, Fish, Friday, Firearms, and Friends, is this f***in great or what?!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Fun, Fish, Friday, Firearms, and Friends, is this f***in great or what?!
    And there won't be any Fighting! ...except maybe for the last piece of Fish.

McX
    someone better call the guy, and tell him a bunch of hungry armed citizens are coming on friday. Put on extra fish!

Thumbs up I Will Call Adam And Give Him A Heads Up On Attendance Once It Gets Closer To Friday

I will count the number of people who said they are attending and let Adam know what to expect.

If you guys and gals have an idea as to WHAT TIME you intend to stop by please let me know. We don't want to flood his place and have a line out the door but we will surely keep him busy!

Frank, are you able to make it?

Thanks everyone!

someone better call the guy, and tell him a bunch of hungry armed citizens are coming on friday. Put on extra fish!
    I'd rather be ARMED than UNARMED. It is kind of hard to eat without ARMS.

Earliest I'd be able to show up is around 7:15.
    Last edited by protias; 10-12-2010 at 03:06 PM.

McX
    give me your best gun, and i'll spoon feed ya, maybe even burp ya too!

give me your best gun, and i'll spoon feed ya, maybe even burp ya too!
    I'm not sure which one is my best gun. Perhaps I'll just get a Derringer and say that is my best gun?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast