• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Fish Fry Friday From 4 to 10 P.M. Let's Eat!

M

McX

someone better call the guy, and tell him a bunch of hungry armed citizens are coming on friday. Put on extra fish!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Will Call Adam And Give Him A Heads Up On Attendance Once It Gets Closer To Friday

I will count the number of people who said they are attending and let Adam know what to expect.

If you guys and gals have an idea as to WHAT TIME you intend to stop by please let me know. We don't want to flood his place and have a line out the door but we will surely keep him busy!

Frank, are you able to make it?

Thanks everyone!

protias

someone better call the guy, and tell him a bunch of hungry armed citizens are coming on friday. Put on extra fish!
I'd rather be ARMED than UNARMED. It is kind of hard to eat without ARMS. ;)

Earliest I'd be able to show up is around 7:15.

Last edited:
M

McX

give me your best gun, and i'll spoon feed ya, maybe even burp ya too!

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Today 02:04 PMrcawdor57
I Will Call Adam And Give Him A Heads Up On Attendance Once It Gets Closer To Friday

I will count the number of people who said they are attending and let Adam know what to expect.

If you guys and gals have an idea as to WHAT TIME you intend to stop by please let me know. We don't want to flood his place and have a line out the door but we will surely keep him busy!

Frank, are you able to make it?

Thanks everyone!

bnh said i'm the problem as far a leo encounters go ,That i'm a lightening rod , so i will not say when i will show up in fear that no-one will want to be around me while i'm there.
I never know when the next strike will occur.

paul@paul-fisher.com

bnh said i'm the problem as far a leo encounters go ,That i'm a lightening rod , so i will not say when i will show up in fear that no-one will want to be around me while i'm there.
I never know when the next strike will occur.

I have no problem hanging out with you. You make things interesting. You are a stand up guy.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Frank The LEO Lightning Rod!

Frank, whenever you show up is fine! If you, Paul and Steve are all there at the same time....well, the total effect on Chaos could be extreme and the whole police force of all the surrounding counties may show up! LOL!

Everyone keep in mind that we are there to eat and meet the owner and show our support. We are not gathering as a group that has the entire establishment for the evening. I was thinking about this after I posted and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Adam has invited us to attend ANYTIME. If we want a special event for just us that will have to be organized in the future. Right now we are just a bunch of hungry people dropping in randomly to enjoy the cuisine and the company!

Carry On!

Last edited:

108Dragon

You guys are great!!!

I'm so excited about this Friday (and a little nervous about how busy I'm going to be) but I just wanted to thank all of you in advance, and give you some heads up about my Friday night menu. Obviously I will have fish (and lots of it) but I noticed someone posted they are allergic, NO WORRIES! I will also have hamburgers and grill chicken Sandwiches on the menu. There will also be chili and clam chowder. So if anyone needs special accomodations or just has a request simpy email me and I will see what I can do. It's going to be a great time!

Adam

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks Adam! I Hope To See Many Wisconsin Carry Folk Drop By For A Great Evening!

Once again everyone, please try and make it this Friday. Also, please remember that Adam has welcomed us ANY TIME so don't worry about going for breakfast or lunch alone during the time his establishment is open.

Me and my family are looking forward to this on Friday. I hope many of you will join us!

oak1971

I'll be there, though I won't be healed. Can't afford the lawyer if there is a bust. Plus, I need to keep a clean record for my new line of work.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Keep In Mind That We Are Welcome To Open Carry Here.

Not to worry about being accosted illegally. I doubt we will have ANY issues at all. Me, my wife, McX, Springfield 1911 and I am sure others have dined here in the last week or so and the experience was fantastic.

Come one, come all! I hope to see a lot of you Friday evening!

oak1971

Not to worry about being accosted illegally. I doubt we will have ANY issues at all. Me, my wife, McX, Springfield 1911 and I am sure others have dined here in the last week or so and the experience was fantastic.

Come one, come all! I hope to see a lot of you Friday evening!

I know, but all it takes is one butt hole with a cell phone to ruin your day. I shall live vicariously through others till the legality is settled once and for all.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
New Line Of Work

I'll be there, though I won't be healed. Can't afford the lawyer if there is a bust. Plus, I need to keep a clean record for my new line of work.

I know what your mean about new line of work. My job entails working with a "high security clearance" and I have to report ANY interaction with law enforcement. This use to sway me in my decisions to stand up for my rights but in the last two years I decided to NOT allow it to make my decisions for me. I open carry and a lot of my decision to open carry has to do with my first open carry picnic that Hubert hosted. I thank Hubert for showing me the way. Will I lose my job if arrested? Even if the "arrest" is illegal? I don't know. I also am old enough now to know that standing up for our rights is more important now than ever before. We all have to make the decision as to what is best for ourselves and our families. Me? I am older now and have my others for support if need be. For this I am very grateful because I realize some of us MUST stand up and fight for our rights. All of them. Hope to see you tomorrow evening!

Phil