• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hibbett Sports

XDSTEEL

Just want to inquire about Hibbett sporting goods store. There is one moving into my area up here in south dakota and just want to know what your experiences are since they are based out of Atlanta. Feel free to post here also if you have one from another state. Just wanna get a feel of what thier OC reactions are.

Kingfish

Just did a search on our local 2a site and no mention of them.

I will make it a point to stop into one if I see one as I am out an about. Not my kinda store but will check for signs/reactions.

XDSTEEL

GA location

I looked further. The HQ is in AL. MY BAD... Nearest one near you from your profile is in Macon or Thomaston. That is from Forsyth township. Oh thanks for checking also

Last edited:

smn

I've OC'd several times in my local Hibbett's and the employees would've preferred to have been armed. I also spoke to an employee and an active duty service member about the law and gave them GCO cards in the store.

XDSTEEL

OCed

Oced on Friday to Hibbetts. pretty good experience i guess. New store so there wasn't many people there.