No "public gathering" law anymore, so that's one thing you won't have to worry about ever again.
Don't refuse to leave anywhere if asked, or it's criminal trespass (but that's pretty much universal, I guess.)
Actually, I think we're pretty good now compared to only a few years ago.
OC or CC requires a permit; don't leave home without it.
No carry areas include - -
* In a government building
* In a courthouse
* In a place of worship
* In a state mental health facility
* In a bar, unless the owner of the bar permits the carrying of weapons by license holders
* On the premises of a nuclear power facility
* Within 150 feet of any polling place
* In any school building or on school grounds