Thread: Never gonna stand for this

Never gonna stand for this

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Good stuff Maynard! Shared on my Facebook site. Thanks
    Speedy: LOCAL League Sec/Treasurer, Information Officer
    AKA: Hero Hog, Dr. Speed, "The Brass Mangler" and "That fat, old, balding, Grey-bearded gimpy guy"

I don't have NEAR enough ammo on hand. `nuff said.

NRA Life Member, LSA, USN-DAV

"Stay safe..." - Paul "Skidmark" Henick, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by HeroHog View Post
    Who is Maynard? I am Ruby.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Great song. Too bad the video has to start out with that racist, sexist, bigoted radical, Janeane Garofalo.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

suprised nobody answered your question.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroHog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Who is Maynard? I am Ruby.
    it is a tag line from dobie gillis to his beatnick best friend, maynard g. crebs.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    it is a tag line from dobie gillis to his beatnick best friend, maynard g. crebs.
    Thanks, Defender, I vaguely remember that. God, are we getting old or what?!?

Last edited by zack991; 10-14-2010 at 11:18 AM.

Nice video.

Lol, loved the concept, though I'm not sure if our founding politicians could be called "country boys" in the modern sense of the label.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

bump

Just a little reminder about why we are voting on 11/02 and for those who missed it the first time.

Enjoy!