• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First time seeing someone OCing

Ronsmag

So I'm sitting having breakfast in this new Cafe and in walks this guy OC he goes up to the counter so I went up next to him and asked if he knew OCDO he said no so I told him what it was and that he should check it out he told me he CC also but he was working in the coin store nearby.
I was with the wife so I was CC (she hates it ) even CC. so I talked to the owner I am going back on Thurs and talk to her about being gun friendly she said she would talk to her husband, this is a nice place for breakfast and lunch they have 2 locations one at Maryland & Silverado Ranch and the other at Rainbow and the 215 near wigwam

Last edited:

Nevada carrier

Damn I was hoping you were going to ask who it was that carries the Dual tone 1911 with cocobolo grips in the Decatur & Tropicanna area. I'm still waiting for another OCDO member to bump into me in public.

Ronsmag

Gun Friendly Cafe

I talked to the owner again today and she said that she and her husband have no problem with people open carrying in their resturant Is is the NEW DAY CAFE there is one on Silverado and Maryland in the Smiths Shopping center and there is on on Rainbow near Wigwam on the west side of Rainbow
Good Food, Prices are'nt bad too
When I went to talk to her she said there were 2 different people that came in today OCing word gets around fast

Last edited: