• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Websites to Bookmark

neuroblades

I have a couple websites that I'd like to pass along to my fellow forum members:

Pack & Go Concealed Carry Trip Planner:
http://apps.carryconcealed.net/packngo/index.php

Friend or Foe (Rate A Business):
http://www.friendorfoe.us/

Pack & Go is great for those of us that might be planning a trip out of state and aren't sure if our CCDW is legal in other states.

Friend or Foe is a site where we can rate and post about businesses, how you were treated while OC'ing or CC'ing , if it applies. We need to utilize this site so that we can all know what businesses to do business with and which ones to forgo.

neuroblades

I love these 2 sites. They're both very useful but sadly, there's not many lists there for the Kentucky areas. That's why I posted it along with Pack & Go, hopefully people will take to it and start rating the businesses that are OC friendly and those that ARE NOT! Both are actually important, each in their own way.

Ivan Sample

neuroblades-great site only if I can register-I'm having problems doing so. I did everything they asked and even answer their random question. Can you give me any suggestions. Thanks!

neuroblades

Which site are you having problems with Ivan?

Neither one requires any membership unless they've changed over the past week or two.

Friend or Foe is just a direct interface. Pack N Go is a direct interface as well.