Thread: Going shooting at Champion

Going shooting at Champion

Just a note ...Goose,Anie and I will be shooting at Champion in Kent tomorrow if anyone would care to come down.We are going in the morning between 10 and 10:30.
    I was off a little last time I went with Nick but the building was tilted...
    Last edited by DEROS72; 10-12-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    Just a note ...Goose ani and I will be shooting at Champion in Kent tomorrow if anyone would care to come down.We are going in the morning between 10 and 10:30.
    Ani and I will definately be there, but we forgot to get .380 ammo. I hope they sell some *grin*

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Ani and I will definately be there, but we forgot to get .380 ammo. I hope they sell some *grin*
    See if Ben's Loan has any .380, they're cheaper than Champion. Their number is 425-255-3638. They open at 10am. You can give them a call, see if the have some and how much it is. I have to work or I would join you.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

They ususally have plenty of .380 and I will bring enough to shoot up in case.

Working til noon - DOH!

Raced down there to see if maybe ya'll were hanging out a little bit after 1pm, but you weren't.
    So I went to the nearest Starbucks, to no avail.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Great morning at Champion with Goose and Anie.I understand this was her second time with a firearm and she did very well.We had a couple of .380's for her to try ,Bill's Sig and my Bersa.I'll let them tell you which she liked best.Had coffee at the Starbucks down the street ,a fun morning.Always is when you get to shoot up a couple boxes of bullets.

No pics....

it didn't happen. You know the rules...

Great morning at Champion with Goose and Anie.I understand this was her second time with a firearm and she did very well.We had a couple of .380's for her to try ,Bill's Sig and my Bersa.I'll let them tell you which she liked best.Had coffee at the Starbucks down the street ,a fun morning.Always is when you get to shoot up a couple boxes of bullets.
    Live Free or Die!

I had pics ...

... but Deros' hair just didn't look right, so out of the best interest of the Order of the Silver Hair Dryer, I deleted them.

Weapons fired:
    Deros' .45 - I fired the thing and I must say, a .45 is definately bigger than my 9
    9mm Beretta 92FS - I'm still shooting low
    Sig P230 .380 - I got slide bit, so it really ruined my day
    Bersa .380 Thunder - This actually surprised even me. Ani had fun with it as well.

Yes, Nick, we finally tried a Sig. I, personally, would love to give a bigger one a shot, but Ani's pretty set on what she wants now, which is awesome IMHO.

We also have our first inductee into the Order of the Silver Toilet Plunger. I'll explain at our next meet.

This was a good day.

That is THE ROYAL ORDER OF THE SILVER TOILET PLUNGER and you are the first inductee.I think M1gunr might know why. Please take your rightful place that we may worship you!

That is THE ROYAL ORDER OF THE SILVER TOILET PLUNGER and you are the first inductee.I think M1gunr might know why. Please take your rightful place that we may worship you!

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    Raced down there to see if maybe ya'll were hanging out a little bit after 1pm, but you weren't.
    So I went to the nearest Starbucks, to no avail.

Oh well, maybe next time.
    We left the Starbucks about 12:30-sh? I had to race home for a parent/teacher conference. Mayhaps next time. I think that range is tilted, even Deros said so.