• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going shooting at Champion

DEROS72

Just a note ...Goose,Anie and I will be shooting at Champion in Kent tomorrow if anyone would care to come down.We are going in the morning between 10 and 10:30.
I was off a little last time I went with Nick but the building was tilted...

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Just a note ...Goose ani and I will be shooting at Champion in Kent tomorrow if anyone would care to come down.We are going in the morning between 10 and 10:30.

Ani and I will definately be there, but we forgot to get .380 ammo. I hope they sell some *grin*

Ruby

Ani and I will definately be there, but we forgot to get .380 ammo. I hope they sell some *grin*

See if Ben's Loan has any .380, they're cheaper than Champion. Their number is 425-255-3638. They open at 10am. You can give them a call, see if the have some and how much it is. I have to work or I would join you.

DEROS72

They ususally have plenty of .380 and I will bring enough to shoot up in case.

DEROS72

Great morning at Champion with Goose and Anie.I understand this was her second time with a firearm and she did very well.We had a couple of .380's for her to try ,Bill's Sig and my Bersa.I'll let them tell you which she liked best.Had coffee at the Starbucks down the street ,a fun morning.Always is when you get to shoot up a couple boxes of bullets.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
No pics....

it didn't happen. You know the rules... :lol:

Great morning at Champion with Goose and Anie.I understand this was her second time with a firearm and she did very well.We had a couple of .380's for her to try ,Bill's Sig and my Bersa.I'll let them tell you which she liked best.Had coffee at the Starbucks down the street ,a fun morning.Always is when you get to shoot up a couple boxes of bullets.

Deleted_User

I had pics ...

... but Deros' hair just didn't look right, so out of the best interest of the Order of the Silver Hair Dryer, I deleted them.

Weapons fired:
Deros' .45 - I fired the thing and I must say, a .45 is definately bigger than my 9
9mm Beretta 92FS - I'm still shooting low
Sig P230 .380 - I got slide bit, so it really ruined my day :(
Bersa .380 Thunder - This actually surprised even me. Ani had fun with it as well.

Yes, Nick, we finally tried a Sig. I, personally, would love to give a bigger one a shot, but Ani's pretty set on what she wants now, which is awesome IMHO.

We also have our first inductee into the Order of the Silver Toilet Plunger. I'll explain at our next meet. :banghead:

This was a good day.

DEROS72

That is THE ROYAL ORDER OF THE SILVER TOILET PLUNGER and you are the first inductee.I think M1gunr might know why. Please take your rightful place that we may worship you!

Deleted_User

Raced down there to see if maybe ya'll were hanging out a little bit after 1pm, but you weren't.
So I went to the nearest Starbucks, to no avail.

Oh well, maybe next time.

We left the Starbucks about 12:30-sh? I had to race home for a parent/teacher conference. Mayhaps next time. I think that range is tilted, even Deros said so.