• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pontiac Police Department to end with takeover by Oakland County Sheriff

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Pontiac officials are a huge part of the cities problems glad to see others incharge

Based on my experiences at the Pontiac City Council meetings, we don't want them to have control over their police. The council are all fools who use emotion instead of law to guide their decisions.

+1

They (the people of Pontiac) are far better off with Mike Bouchard running their PD than the many ill informed anti 2A city officials with "dirty little fingers" they have in the mix now. Just my honest opinion based on several interactions with their officials.

stainless1911

Banned
lol pontiac discussion inevitably leads to pot discussion lol

Re-legalise weed, reduce crime, cut waste, and generate jobs, taxes, taxable income, restart the hemp industry, help keep pot out of the hands of youth, freedom from government, medical, etc etc etc, the list goes on and on. Or, just build another jail for a system that has proven itself a failure to the point of being a worthy subject of stand up comedy.

One definition of insanity, is to do the same thing, and expect a different result.

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
i replied to this on MGO as well but as a former employee of the city of ponticrack....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!