Thread: Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club lawsuit got a lot of new eyes today

Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club lawsuit got a lot of new eyes today

This can only help:

http://townhall.com/columnists/Rache...ainst_gun_club

Sounds like this rogue prosecutor needs to be kicked out of office and disbarred for misconduct.

TFred

Shining light on cockroaches is generally good, but it looks like we have a roach wearing shades in Prosecutor Hauge. All the previous publicity doesn't seem to have detered this special interest bug. Time for the voters to spray a can of Raid on his political career.

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Bramage View Post
    Shining light on cockroaches is generally good, but it looks like we have a roach wearing shades in Prosecutor Hauge. All the previous publicity doesn't seem to have detered this special interest bug. Time for the voters to spray a can of Raid on his political career.
    This might just generate some outside money for his "esteemed opponent in the upcoming".

Bonus points for citing the movie quote!

TFred
    Last edited by TFred; 10-13-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added to quote

Kitsap County Voters take note

Bruce Danielson, who is running as an independent against Hauge, is a supporter of gun rights and a friend of OC. He has attended several OC events in Kitsap County, and he deserves our vote in November.

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    This might just generate some outside money for his "esteemed opponent in the upcoming".

Bonus points for citing the movie quote!

TFred
    The quote is from "O, Brother, Where Art Thou?," statement was made by the governor, played by Charles Durning.

Any resemblance to the characters in that movie and members of my family is just coincidence....just chance, as they say....

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeross View Post
    The quote is from "O, Brother, Where Art Thou?," statement was made by the governor, played by Charles Durning.

Any resemblance to the characters in that movie and members of my family is just coincidence....just chance, as they say....
    Yes! You get the bonus points!!

TFred

One more reason to close the gun club..... Hmmmmmm

Pre hunting season of 2008, I and my hunting partner were scouting an area behind Wildcat lake.
    The land is owned by Kitsap County.All access gates were posted NO Vehicles. Coming around a corner we met a small car moving toward us. The driver stopped and asked our purpose.We also asked his purpose driving in a restricted area. Turns out he was from the assessors office valuing the land parcel. The reason given was that the County wanted to trade it for the land currently occupied by the gun club (KR&R).

KC assessor

Trigger,

Would you be willing to contact me offline regarding this? I'm gathering information on this case.

Thanks,

Doc

doc-collins@hotmail<.dotcom> -- Just put the .com in to send.