• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club lawsuit got a lot of new eyes today

Dain Bramage

Shining light on cockroaches is generally good, but it looks like we have a roach wearing shades in Prosecutor Hauge. All the previous publicity doesn't seem to have detered this special interest bug. Time for the voters to spray a can of Raid on his political career.

TFred

Shining light on cockroaches is generally good, but it looks like we have a roach wearing shades in Prosecutor Hauge. All the previous publicity doesn't seem to have detered this special interest bug. Time for the voters to spray a can of Raid on his political career.
This might just generate some outside money for his "esteemed opponent in the upcoming".

Bonus points for citing the movie quote! :)

TFred

Last edited:

Ajetpilot

Kitsap County Voters take note

Bruce Danielson, who is running as an independent against Hauge, is a supporter of gun rights and a friend of OC. He has attended several OC events in Kitsap County, and he deserves our vote in November.

oneeyeross

This might just generate some outside money for his "esteemed opponent in the upcoming".

Bonus points for citing the movie quote! :)

TFred

The quote is from "O, Brother, Where Art Thou?," statement was made by the governor, played by Charles Durning.

Any resemblance to the characters in that movie and members of my family is just coincidence....just chance, as they say....

Trigger Dr

One more reason to close the gun club..... Hmmmmmm

Pre hunting season of 2008, I and my hunting partner were scouting an area behind Wildcat lake.
The land is owned by Kitsap County.All access gates were posted NO Vehicles. Coming around a corner we met a small car moving toward us. The driver stopped and asked our purpose.We also asked his purpose driving in a restricted area. Turns out he was from the assessors office valuing the land parcel. The reason given was that the County wanted to trade it for the land currently occupied by the gun club (KR&R).