Survey Questions for: Governor, Lieutenant Governor,
Attorney General, State Senate & State Assembly Candidates
1. Preserve religious liberty and religious expression in Wisconsin.
2. Give parents a refundable education tax credit for educational alternatives.
3. Maintain Gov. Doyle’s statewide, same-sex only domestic partnership registry with select legal
incidents typically given only to married couples.
4. Protect home-based education and virtual schools as educational alternatives.
5. In the state budget, appropriate monies from a designated state fund to balance the budget in
an unrelated fund.
6. Require legislative oversight of gaming compacts with Wisconsin Native American tribes.
7. Legalize carrying a concealed firearm by adult citizens who do not have a felony conviction.
8. Allow plans that cover elective abortions to participate in Wisconsin in state-based health
insurance exchanges and receive taxpayer funding under the new health care law.
9. Require that a person voting in Wisconsin present some form of photo identification.
10. Appropriate state funds to subsidize human embryonic stem cell research.
11. Reform current no-fault, no-contest divorce statutes for couples with minor children in the
absence of abuse, abandonment or adultery.
12. Protect the right of Wisconsin citizens to choose their own health care insurance plans or to
choose to not carry health care insurance.