Thread: Anti Signs Back..

Anti Signs Back..

Chipotle has posted no firearms again (Well at least the one by Foothills mall in Tucson does). OH well, loved the cilantro lime rice. Maybe I can figure out how to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahwg View Post
    Chipotle has posted no firearms again (Well at least the one by Foothills mall in Tucson does). OH well, loved the cilantro lime rice. Maybe I can figure out how to make it.
    It may not be a "new" posting, but a compliance with the new law. It has never been a requirement to post at the door. The requirement has always been to post the "no firearms" sign near the liquor license. From what I understand, Chipotle stores kept their liquor license in a back hallway.

This year, we (AzCDL) managed to get a change added in a liquor realted bill. The new law says that the liquor license must be posted in a conspicuous location. That brought the liquor license out of the back hallways.

As far as I knew, all Chipotle stores ban firearms. They're based in airy fairy anti-gun Colorado.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    It may not be a "new" posting, but a compliance with the new law. It has never been a requirement to post at the door. The requirement has always been to post the "no firearms" sign near the liquor license. From what I understand, Chipotle stores kept their liquor license in a back hallway.

This year, we (AzCDL) managed to get a change added in a liquor realted bill. The new law says that the liquor license must be posted in a conspicuous location. That brought the liquor license out of the back hallways.

As far as I knew, all Chipotle stores ban firearms. They're based in airy fairy anti-gun Colorado.

Fred
    The ones in Missouri were also posted when I lived there. The one on University in Tucson now has it's DPS sign in the front window instead of, yes, WAayyyyyyy back in the back hallway on a cork-board. The are supposed to open one in Sierra Vista very soon, after the new super wallyworld is completed. We'll see how that goes over down here...

dang i didnt know the one at foothills mall served booze...i OCed there a couple times before when they didnt have the sign on the window but no employees said anything...oops

Knock the Sign over..., AND proclaim the Sign had fallen down, per Arizona Code 4-229(C)(2)(a).

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post

Fred
    Airy Fairy anti-gun? Denver is, but not all of Colorado. A few of the politicians in this area are talking about a similar law here. Whether or not it is just talk, I don't know. Time will tell.