• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Banquet - Saturday 11/20/2010 7PM. PJ Skidoos, Fairfax, VA.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
The Virginia Citizens Defense League had its beginning in late 1994, sixteen years ago. On Saturday, November 20, we will have a banquet to celebrate our many accomplishments as an organization of relentless activists who have successfully restored rights throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia over these many years. We will talk about the future, too and there will be photos from VCDL's many events over the years.

There will be a special presentation at the banquet.

Please come share the stories of the victories we achieved together and of the plans for victories yet to come!

When: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 7:00 p.m.

Where:
P.J. Skiddo's
9908 Fairfax Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22030

How:
1. Mail a check or money order made out to VCDL for $26 for each person attending.

Send the check to:

VCDL Banquet,
P.O. Box 513
Newington VA 22122

The check needs to arrive not later than November 13. Include a note with the name(s) of attendees and contact phone number. Payment covers meal, taxes, and gratuity.

2. Email entree selections to banquet@vcdl.org Choose one of the following for each attendee you are submitting payment for:
a) Chicken Cordon Bleu w/rice
b) London Broil w/mushroom wine sauce (will include choice of vegetable at the restaurant)
c) Stuffed Chicken Breast in Dill sauce w/rice

Dinners include house salad, bread & butter, dessert and tea or coffee.
pjskidoos.jpg

[video=youtube;trrSwrvXmEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trrSwrvXmEs[/video]

Last edited:

Old Virginia Joe

I realize the organization had its beginning up there in North Virginia, and I'm thankful for that, but now in 2010, seeing as this is the VIRGINIA Citizens Defense League, could we not pick a more central location than Fairfax to have this gathering? Maybe in the years to come? Please consider the rest of us. Thanks.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I realize the organization had its beginning up there in North Virginia, and I'm thankful for that, but now in 2010, seeing as this is the VIRGINIA Citizens Defense League, could we not pick a more central location than Fairfax to have this gathering? Maybe in the years to come? Please consider the rest of us. Thanks.

VCDL does try to accommodate various locales. We have had picnics and other social gatherings in Tidewater, Richmond, NoVa and in the mountains of western Virginia.

Acknowledging that wherever this was held it would constitute a healthy drive for some. Car pooling is a frequent method of minimizing the added expense.

Last edited:

VCDL President

Centurion
VCDL does try to accommodate various locales. We have had picnics and other social gatherings in Tidewater, Richmond, NoVa and in the mountains of western Virginia.

Acknowledging that wherever this was held it would constitute a healthy drive for some. Car pooling is a frequent method of minimizing the added expense.

Our previous (and first) banquet (about 4 years ago) was held in Richmond.