• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mississippi OC Roll Call

DCKilla

I'm not sure if this has been done before. My hope is to get a list of user names and locations to coordinate meets in local areas. If you don't like to give location, general area would be helpful. Our activity on the Mississippi OCDO forum has kicked up a bit. I would like to keep this going. This first post will be the master list, so, just add your info in following posts. Please, use this format in your post: 1. User Name, Location.

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
2. luvnfords, Ocean Springs, MS
3. 4angrybadgers, Hattiesburg, MS
4. DocDaddy, Gulfport, MS
5. Daylen, Gulf Coast, MS
6. robbyw, Gulfport, MS
7. Eeyore, Columbus, MS
8. Benndale_Ms_OC, Benndale, MS
9. JT, Helena, MS
10. Cornelius, Jackson, MS
11. Double_J, Gulfport, MS
12. fiskrb, D'Iberville, MS
13. bear paw, Long Beach, MS
14. Chap, Greenville, MS
15. marionmedic, Marion, MS
16. libertyrules, Greenville, MS
17. Gangster, Hattiesburg, MS
18. DeputySheriff, Unknown, MS
19. PatriotJed, Desoto County, MS
20. Eaglerock, Hernando, MS
21. Lavon, Vicksburg, MS
22. iroc4life, columbia, MS
23. oldhippie662, Greenville, MS
24. MSRebel54, Oxford, MS
25. thearmysredneck, DeSoto, MS
26. John Harrold, Meridian, MS

Last edited:

DocDaddy

Well... I have been watching the MS thread and trying to learn the MS Laws the last couple of months since I received orders to Gulfport, MS. I currently live in Virginia Beach, Va. and I will be heading down that way towards the end of October. I OC here about 98% of the time, CC about 2% of the time (only to go into the malls here which I rarely ever go to anyways). I am happy to see that the OC movement is moving forward in MS and I plan on continuing to OC along the Coast. See you soon!

Happy carrying!!!

robbyw

Well... I have been watching the MS thread and trying to learn the MS Laws the last couple of months since I received orders to Gulfport, MS. I currently live in Virginia Beach, Va. and I will be heading down that way towards the end of October. I OC here about 98% of the time, CC about 2% of the time (only to go into the malls here which I rarely ever go to anyways). I am happy to see that the OC movement is moving forward in MS and I plan on continuing to OC along the Coast. See you soon!

Happy carrying!!!

Make sure if you carry hear you have a valad cc permit they say a gun in a holster [s concealed

robbyw

I'm not sure if this has been done before. My hope is to get a list of user names and locations to coordinate meets in local areas. If you don't like to give location, general area would be helpful. Our activity on the Mississippi OCDO forum has kicked up a bit. I would like to keep this going. This first post will be the master list, so, just add your info in following posts. Please, use this format in your post: 1. User Name, Location.

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
2. luvnfords, Harrison and Jackson counties
3. 4angrybadgers, Hattiesburg, MS
4. DocDaddy, Gulfport, MS
5. Daylen, Gulf Coast, MS
6 robbyw Gulfport,ms

DCKilla

Fomat

Please use the correct format: #. User Name, Location (Cities are best, but a county name is ok)

Thanks to all that have posted so far.

Benndale_Ms_OC, PM Sent

Last edited:

robbyw

Happy carrying!!!

Have you made it to the coast yet?I open carry in the gulfport area most of the time with no problem

DocDaddy

RobbyW,
Not yet, I am on medical-hold, so not sure when I will get to Ms. (gotta love those Navy doctors!). I was there from Apr 95-Dec 99, didn't carry then and I am looking forward to carrying when I finally DO get there. Are there any others in the GPT area?

Happy Carrying!

robbyw

RobbyW,
Not yet, I am on medical-hold, so not sure when I will get to Ms. (gotta love those Navy doctors!). I was there from Apr 95-Dec 99, didn't carry then and I am looking forward to carrying when I finally DO get there. Are there any others in the GPT area?

Happy Carrying!

There is a couple people in gulfport that open carries.Let me know when you make it to the coast .Maby we can meat up and open carry in gulfport.have not had any problems so far.Good luck.

fiskrb

RobbyW,

Happy Carrying!

I have not OC'ed yet per se. I am interested in doing so but will look into MS statutes and will only CC until I can lay my eyes on the pertinent statute reference.

I looks something like this: "...concealed in whole or in part..."

I'm USAF (20.5yrs) but I'll still talk to you. ;-)

I'm in D'Iberville and look forward to meeting all of this forum's members.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Daylen

I have not OC'ed yet per se. I am interested in doing so but will look into MS statutes and will only CC until I can lay my eyes on the pertinent statute reference.

I looks something like this: "...concealed in whole or in part..."

I'm USAF (20.5yrs) but I'll still talk to you. ;-)

I'm in D'Iberville and look forward to meeting all of this forum's members.

Cheers!

So will you make the meet-up on tuesday in Gulfport? See the Mississippi meetup thread for details if you are interested.