• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mississippi OC Roll Call

MSRebel54

Why would wearing a $10 piece of plastic made in China - with no legal definition or weight at the federal, state, county, or local level - make you legally any more responsible than you already are (aren't)?

Please don't get a "concealed weapons badge". It's a retarded idea. If your gun is visible (aka OC), then the badge is a lie because you aren't carrying a concealed weapon. If your weapon IS concealed, why negate the reason for concealment by flashing a badge?

If a cop wants to string you up for carrying a weapon, a badge won't change a thing in his mind. (I'd argue it might piss him off more because of a perceived attempt at impersonating a cop, but that's pure conjecture on my part.)

picard-headesk.jpg

The only reason I can possibly see for having one, is that if you DID have to shoot someone and hold them at gunpoint, cops come flying in, you might hold up a badge so they won't shoot first and ask questions later. So they would hesitate before they think they might be shooting one of their "brother off duty officers". Other than that, I can think of no reason for having, or especially displaying one.

DCKilla

The only reason I can possibly see for having one, is that if you DID have to shoot someone and hold them at gunpoint, cops come flying in, you might hold up a badge so they won't shoot first and ask questions later. So they would hesitate before they think they might be shooting one of their "brother off duty officers". Other than that, I can think of no reason for having, or especially displaying one.
Seems to be borderline impersonating a LEO.
Report a defensive shooting ASAP and give your discription. I don't see a better way of doing it. They're going to come in all worked up anyways. Also, for the love of Pete, keep your mouth shut.

MSRebel54

I agree, I was just saying that's the only reason I can THINK of to even have one. Sometimes cops will arrive before you have time to report a defensive shooting, or maybe you don't even have a phone on you. But I'm agreeing with you. As far as borderline impersonating an officer, if it keeps some young cop from being too quick on the trigger, then I'll take the charge.

thearmysredneck

I'm not sure if this has been done before. My hope is to get a list of user names and locations to coordinate meets in local areas. If you don't like to give location, general area would be helpful. Our activity on the Mississippi OCDO forum has kicked up a bit. I would like to keep this going. This first post will be the master list, so, just add your info in following posts. Please, use this format in your post: 1. User Name, Location.

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
2. luvnfords, Ocean Springs, MS
3. 4angrybadgers, Hattiesburg, MS
4. DocDaddy, Gulfport, MS
5. Daylen, Gulf Coast, MS
6. robbyw, Gulfport, MS
7. Eeyore, Columbus, MS
8. Benndale_Ms_OC, Benndale, MS
9. JT, Helena, MS
10. Cornelius, Jackson, MS
11. Double_J, Gulfport, MS
12. fiskrb, D'Iberville, MS
13. bear paw, Long Beach, MS
14. Chap, Greenville, MS
15. marionmedic, Marion, MS
16. libertyrules, Greenville, MS
17. Gangster, Hattiesburg, MS
18. DeputySheriff, Unknown, MS
19. PatriotJed, Desoto County, MS
20. Eaglerock, Hernando, MS
21. Lavon, Vicksburg, MS
22. iroc4life, columbia, MS
23. oldhippie662, Greenville, MS
24. MSRebel54, Oxford, MS

Redneck, DeSoto, MS

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DCKilla
I'm not sure if this has been done before. My hope is to get a list of user names and locations to coordinate meets in local areas. If you don't like to give location, general area would be helpful. Our activity on the Mississippi OCDO forum has kicked up a bit. I would like to keep this going. This first post will be the master list, so, just add your info in following posts. Please, use this format in your post: 1. User Name, Location.

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
6. robbyw, Gulfport, MS
7. Eeyore, Columbus, MS
9. JT, Helena, MS
14. Chap, Greenville, MS
21. Lavon, Vicksburg, MS
25. thearmysredneck, DeSoto, MS
26 John Harrold, Meridan, MS

Just copy and paste add a new line with your info - voile done.
Then there is no need for a 3rd party to add you to the list.
You can even add personal remarks like this

DCKilla

Just copy and paste add a new line with your info - voile done.
Then there is no need for a 3rd party to add you to the list.
You can even add personal remarks like this
Yeah, what he said.:p
Please, follow the format set.

Last edited:

mjd1978

quote_icon.png

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
6. robbyw, Gulfport, MS
7. Eeyore, Columbus, MS
9. JT, Helena, MS
14. Chap, Greenville, MS
21. Lavon, Vicksburg, MS
26. John Harrold, Meridan, MS
27. mjd1978, Pontotoc, MS
Hey guys! This is JJ checking in from Pontotoc.

bigun220

28, bigun220, Soso, MS

Hello everyone! New member here.
quote_icon.png

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
6. robbyw, Gulfport, MS
7. Eeyore, Columbus, MS
9. JT, Helena, MS
14. Chap, Greenville, MS
21. Lavon, Vicksburg, MS
28. bigun220, Soso, MS

Xca

Hello. I have a cop that lives next to me and harasses me a lot. Once he illegally arrested me for having my video camera in public, he didn't like being recorded in a public place, so.. ya..

Anyway, I am very interested in this organization. I recently turned 21 and am training to join the police academy to do the job correctly to set an example, unlike most of the thugs.

Xca - Gulfport, Mississippi.

quote_icon.png

Respectfully,
DCKilla

1. DCKilla, Pearl, MS
6. robbyw, Gulfport, MS
7. Eeyore, Columbus, MS
9. JT, Helena, MS
14. Chap, Greenville, MS
21. Lavon, Vicksburg, MS
28. bigun220, Soso, MS
29. Xca - Gulfport, MS

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hello. I have a cop that lives next to me and harasses me a lot. Once he illegally arrested me for having my video camera in public, he didn't like being recorded in a public place, so.. ya..

Anyway, I am very interested in this organization. I recently turned 21 and am training to join the police academy to do the job correctly to set an example, unlike most of the thugs.

What does "training to join the police academy" mean?

Have you been through the process and been selected, and if so by what agency?

Xca

Training consists of standard physical fitness instruction, forms of the popular Israel street martial arts such as Krav, and the study of law and the regular things.

Not yet, but once I've completed training. I am open for either Gulfport or Biloxi.

Daylen

This is an internet forum, not an organization... so welcome to the forum.