• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro 2nd Amendment Voting Supreme Court Justice and Appeals Court Judges

farkles

"Non-Partisan" Candidates that need your vote...PLEASE don't stop after the "partisan" candidates! Please pass on to others in NC you know who are of like mind!

Look at link here for limited government, pro-Constitution libertarian/conservative tea-party, pro-2nd Amendment candidates: http://teapartypatriots.org/BlogPostView.aspx?id=fa4551ee-8c7e-447b-a741-e71b5dfeccc4 ....also outlined below:

BARBARA JACKSON for SUPREME Court Associate Justice....she is backed by Republican Party of NC and could

make a HUGE deal in upcoming redistricting in NC for next 10 years.
She said “My judicial philosophy is that I believe it’s up to judges to judge and leave it to the legislature to legislate,” she said. “I don’t think the courts should act in the role of a super-legislature, and I tend to take a very narrow view of the court’s role.”

Steven Walker for Court of Appeals Judge
Ann Marie Calabria for Court of Appeals Judge
Dean R Poirier for Court of Appeals Judge