Thread: Wisconsin Ban Unconstitutional

Wisconsin Ban Unconstitutional

It begins!!!! A circuit court judge in Wisconsin, applying strict scrutiny, rules that the state ban on concealed carry is "unconstitutional on its face as overly broad in violation of the Second and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution." Heller and McDonald cited in ruling. This is a great sign for everyone fighting for the 2A.

http://www.wisconsinappeals.net/wp-c...0/Schultz1.pdf

Great news for our friends to the west! I believe both governor candidates in WI both said they would sign ccw legislation too, so things are moving the right way in that state!

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    Great news for our friends to the west! I believe both governor candidates in WI both said they would sign ccw legislation too, so things are moving the right way in that state!
    Barrett said it, but he won't do it.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Barrett said it, but he won't do it.
    You mean he won't do what he said once he's elected. lol

I have actually been following your state senate race and gov race, seeing feingold and barrett both lose would be great imo. it appears scott walker is ahead in the polls, so hopefully you get someone that help restore your rights.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Sweet. This while surface soon in most every restrictive state.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    You mean he won't do what he said once he's elected. lol

I have actually been following your state senate race and gov race, seeing feingold and barrett both lose would be great imo. it appears scott walker is ahead in the polls, so hopefully you get someone that help restore your rights.
    It will be nice to have some things restored, and hopefully some lower taxes too!

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Sweet. This while surface soon in most every restrictive state.
    I can assure you, we are looking forward to (hopefully) Constitutional Carry.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)