• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wtb xdsc .40

Michigander

Can somebody cite a law for this? As far as i know private party has to have a AZ identification with an AZ address on it. How does having a NV Drivers license make it illegal?

If you want specifics in a polite, fast manner, I suggest you email the Arizona Department of Public Safety. They are very knowledgeable, and very fast with legal questions. The BATFE is the same way, although the DPS is probably a lot higher up the integrity food chain.

Either will be able to fill you in on the federal laws regarding purchasing handguns only being legal for FFL's and for those in their home state of residence.

Or you could google it.

Last edited: