Thread: NEW DAY CAFE OC Friendly

NEW DAY CAFE OC Friendly

I talked to the owner today about People OCing in her Resturant she said it was ok and that she already had two different people OC in there today It's a nice place , good food and good prices

Thanks for the legwork.

checked this place out today the one by Maryland parkway and Silverado ranch rd. Nice place and good food really recommend this place, open carried here of course no problems. thanks for the heads up Ronsmag!!!

28kfps
    Finally had a chance to have lunch at the New Day Cafe on Rainbow. One of the best Ortega burgers ever. When she set the plate on the table first thing I saw the patty, huge. Set with the firearm in full view treated with good food, service, and pleasant smile.

Also try Mimi's cafe' and Sammy's Woodfire Pizza in the Arryo Shopping center at Rainbow and the 215, I've never had an issue carrying there. An interesting aside, it's the same shopping center where the guy tried to pass a bad check at the Wal-Mart and ended up hitting the Loss prevention supervisor over the head with his pistol when he was confronted last Saturday.

Another good little eatery is called Black Bear Diner at Trop & Jones, I've never even gotten at second look there.
    Last edited by Nevada carrier; 11-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.

28kfps
    Good to hear about the other places. Thanks for the update. The New Day Cafe gets a few extra points in my mind because of the owner saying no problem with open carry. The other eating-places posted here may say the same if asked. I have mixed feelings on asking an establishment if they allow it. The question had good results with New Day Cafe however, I am of the opinion the question could find its way onto the desk of the person with the authority to say no. Just an assumption with no real data to back it.