• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW DAY CAFE OC Friendly

Ronsmag

I talked to the owner today about People OCing in her Resturant she said it was ok and that she already had two different people OC in there today It's a nice place , good food and good prices

GLOCK 23

checked this place out today the one by Maryland parkway and Silverado ranch rd. Nice place and good food really recommend this place, open carried here of course no problems. thanks for the heads up Ronsmag!!!

28kfps

Finally had a chance to have lunch at the New Day Cafe on Rainbow. One of the best Ortega burgers ever. When she set the plate on the table first thing I saw the patty, huge. Set with the firearm in full view treated with good food, service, and pleasant smile.

Nevada carrier

Also try Mimi's cafe' and Sammy's Woodfire Pizza in the Arryo Shopping center at Rainbow and the 215, I've never had an issue carrying there. An interesting aside, it's the same shopping center where the guy tried to pass a bad check at the Wal-Mart and ended up hitting the Loss prevention supervisor over the head with his pistol when he was confronted last Saturday.

Another good little eatery is called Black Bear Diner at Trop & Jones, I've never even gotten at second look there.

Last edited:

28kfps

Good to hear about the other places. Thanks for the update. The New Day Cafe gets a few extra points in my mind because of the owner saying no problem with open carry. The other eating-places posted here may say the same if asked. I have mixed feelings on asking an establishment if they allow it. The question had good results with New Day Cafe however, I am of the opinion the question could find its way onto the desk of the person with the authority to say no. Just an assumption with no real data to back it.