Thread: NRA Emergency Gun Rights Survey

NRA Emergency Gun Rights Survey

https://www.nrahq.org/chicagosurvey/...&mid=178231496

Will you please click on the link and complete the 2 minute survey?

I have certified mine.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

Banned
    No. It is not a survey. It is a solicitation for donations disguised as a survey.

I despise organizations who think that I am so stupid as to fall for such an obvious ploy. It is tempting to answer every question the exact opposite of how these manipulators want me to.

On the question asking whether the NRA should take the lead, I'd answer no in any event.

All I did was answer the questions and then say "no" to the donation portion. I didn't really think about it before posting it here...just thought it would help with the situation regarding the laws. Will read it more carefully next time.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

I answered the questions and then clicked the no help at this time button. Even though they ask for a donation at the end, that you don't have to give , it is still a survey that will be counted.

Banned
    Do you really think the results of this survey mean anything? Those results will not be widely published. If they were, they'd be laughed at. Clearly, the poll is targeting the folks who would give the "right" answers (and is really designed just to raise money).

Shame on the NRA and shame on anyone who is suckered into believing this poll has any substance.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    And the donation form/site has been hacked. Poor Jason Wenno is going to even poorer if his personal information is accurate.

Done and Done
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject

From question number 5, "...provide mandatory jail time for convicted violent felons and drug dealers who carry guns?"

This is one of two questions that I actually had to think about (the other was 4). Why release convicted criminals if you can't trust them with firearms?
    Last edited by DCKilla; 10-15-2010 at 02:42 PM.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKilla View Post
    From question number 5, "...provide mandatory jail time for convicted violent felons and drug dealers who carry guns?"
    If a felon may properly be disbarred his rights under color of law then we all can be disarmed merely by sufficiently lowering the bar of felony - to being an armed drug dealer, or accused of DV or PTSD.

Eyes is right, this is just a boiler-plate generic quiz used for the purpose of saying "we're working for YOU!! Now give us money".

The quiz is so generic, and non-nuanced, as to be worthless. Anyone logging on to the nrahq site is more than likely going to be pro-gun/anti-crime.

Aggression is the problem, whether it is with guns or bare hands.

These are "have you quit beating your wife" type questions with no right answers for freedom.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKilla View Post

This is one of two questions that I actually had to think about (the other was 4). Why release convicted criminals if you can't trust them with firearms?
    Because their sentences to confinement are up, and the State is no longer allowed to hold them. The amount of time a felon spends is jail is not related at all to when he is or is not trusted.

Done and done. AGAIN. The 1st time through it wanted me to join or decline to join as the final question. I am already a member I declined to join (again). That phrasing/question perturbed me a bit I must say. I am glad to see it changed.
    Speedy: LOCAL League Sec/Treasurer, Information Officer
    AKA: Hero Hog, Dr. Speed, "The Brass Mangler" and "That fat, old, balding, Grey-bearded gimpy guy"

I don't have NEAR enough ammo on hand. `nuff said.

NRA Life Member, LSA, USN-DAV

"Stay safe..." - Paul "Skidmark" Henick, RIP