Thread: If you believe in self-defense, Barrett is NOT your man

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

If you believe in self-defense, Barrett is NOT your man

http://www.wrn.com/2010/10/barrett-c...ncealed-carry/
    Barrett says he doesn’t want to see firearms in places like shopping malls or at little league games.
    My take on that statement, we can forget about CC, and Barrett will work to "infringe" OC as well.

Tom Barrett told me personally that he, "didn't see the need" in WI.

It is time to get those letters to the editors going ladies and gentlemen. Write those letters in support of FREEDOM and get them out there.

It is also time to start calling all the anti-freedom candidates. Ask them where they stand and what their view of the Clark County decision is and include that in your letter.

FREEDOM is as hand, but only if we take action NOW!

And remember, this isn't about the gun, it never has been. This is about the right, all rights. Either you stand FOR rights and freedom or you stand against.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bnhcomputing View Post
    And remember, this isn't about the gun, it never has been. This is about the right, all rights. Either you stand FOR rights and freedom or you stand against.
    It is about control. Control from the left or the right and from petty tyrant 'leaders'.

Now if Barret had been like most big city mayors he would have had bodyguards who had guns the night he got his A** beat, but then again he wouldn't have a campaign commercial to run then either.
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by doug huffman View Post
    it is about control. Control from the left or the right and from petty tyrant 'leaders'.
    ding ding ding.....

Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    Now if Barret had been like most big city mayors he would have had bodyguards who had guns the night he got his A** beat, but then again he wouldn't have a campaign commercial to run then either.
    He has a protective detail. Guess he thought he didn't need them that night and left them home.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by trailblazer2003 View Post
    He has a protective detail. Guess he thought he didn't need them that night and left them home.
    Maybe because he didn't see the need for that in Wisconsin? Ha! I thought he would have learned from that experience

Barrett for governor commercial

Somebody should make this...

It starts with the police statement news footage of the incident where Barrett is attacked.

Then it goes to the news footage talking about what happened and his injuries.

Then an "announcer" says, "So after all of this....What is Tom Barrett's position on your ability to defend yourself?" Then his(Barrett's own words), "I just don't see the need in Wisconsin."

The announcer, "Tom Barrett, believes EVERYBODY in Wisconsin deserves a beating with a tire iron!"

Thumbs up Now That Would Be A Great Commercial!

Quote Originally Posted by Support The 2nd View Post

It starts with the police statement news footage of the incident where Barrett is attacked.

Then an "announcer" says, "So after all of this....What is Tom Barrett's position on your ability to defend yourself?" Then his(Barrett's own words), "I just don't see the need in Wisconsin."

The announcer, "Tom Barrett, believes EVERYBODY in Wisconsin deserves a beating with a tire iron!"

Maybe someone WILL make it before the elections. That would be sweet!

Barrett is poisonous for our rights. Any man that takes a beating like he did and still won't support the citizens when they want the right to self protection will always remain clueless.

Look at my finger... Look at my finger. It's not going to get better until after the election.
    Last edited by Flipper; 10-15-2010 at 11:43 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Barrett clearly lived by, and could have died by, his concept of self-defense: Call for help and depend upon others to protect you. Meanwhile absorb the blows and hope they get there in time.

If he had it his way, there would be no other way.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

What would it take for Us to run this ad? Or lets contact Walkers campaign on running this ad. I think I am going to make a phone call

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    What would it take for Us to run this ad? Or lets contact Walkers campaign on running this ad. I think I am going to make a phone call
    Money. Barrett. what if that guy kept smacking you with the iron?

We need to be able to defend ourselves.

Banned
    I went to a rally in Tennessee this afternoon. I asked the guy in the Barrett booth if Barrett was pro second amendment. He replied that he was and that the Barrett gun shop (outpost armory) allows people to carry guns inside.

I'm going to forward them a copy of this.

For anyone who doesn't know Barret manufactures guns in Tennessee near Murfreesboro. I think his gun shop is in Christiana.

No. Tom Barrett, candidate for Governor in Wisconsin.

Banned

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    No. Tom Barrett, candidate for Governor in Wisconsin.
    That makes more sense.