Thread: Paents concerned about clientele

Paents concerned about clientele

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/105002804.html

You guys are a dangerous group! You go to gun shops.

There is another thread about this, but I can't find it at the moment.

Somehow the law abiding will just completely "go nuts" when their are around children. So I guess all of us who open carry are okay but as soon as a hunting store opens next to a school, this becomes an "outrage?" People need to stop buying into the liberal think and actually think for themselves.

Here is Jay Weber's show this morning: http://www.newstalk1130.com/podcast/thejaywebershow.xml
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Somehow the law abiding will just completely "go nuts" when their are around children.
    Well, be fair, who can stand other people's children?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    Well, be fair, who can stand other people's children?
    Depends on how well the parents raised them.

There are some "children" who are more responsible than some, say, politicians. I would trust those kids with God given rights before I would trust, say, politicians.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    Depends on how well the parents raised them.

There are some "children" who are more responsible than some, say, politicians. I would trust those kids with God given rights before I would trust, say, politicians.
    my 13 year old recently went shooting with us, he fired a 9mm, .40 cal,.32, .45, black powder, rifle, kid is a crack shot, and handled everything well. showed responsible range manners too. So much for the leftist rant of irresponsible kids.....well, maybe their kids- since they never trained them.

Think about all the innocent children that will be indoctrinated because the will have to look out the windows of the school and see the scary gun store. This would be an anti's nightmare. COOOOL.
    Last edited by johnny amish; 10-15-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    There is another thread about this, but I can't find it at the moment.
    Posted three days ago .
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...o-and-comments

I'm sorry, but I agree with the mothers. Also, considering that automobiles kill more people than firearms each year we shouldn't allow any automobiles within 1,000 feet of a school. Also, we must work to stop children from taking the bus to and from school each day.

Think about the children!

Anyway, how ridiculous. I would ask if they can control who walks by the school on the sidewalk each day.

West Allis - West Milwaukee Schools Superintendent Kurt Wachholz said: "I think our police department in the city will work diligently to ensure the safety of the neighborhood and more specifically our children...
    Sounds like Kurt is asking, or telling, the West Allis PD to step up patrols so that all of the undesirables stay out of town.

undesirables = customers
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...