• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch in Vancouver tomorrow (Saturday Oct 16th)

joejoejoe

Hey guys, The Patriot and I worked out a time and place tomorrow for the lunch. If anyone is interested in coming, it will be at:

Plainsman Restaurant
4506 E Fourth Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661-6141

We are going to meet there at 1pm. It will be a good chance to get out and OC at a restaurant and get to know each other in your area. If you have any questions, PM me or The Patriot :)

See you all tomorrow!

Joe~

dizzle2

Hey guys, The Patriot and I worked out a time and place tomorrow for the lunch. If anyone is interested in coming, it will be at:

Plainsman Restaurant
4506 E Fourth Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661-6141

We are going to meet there at 1pm. It will be a good chance to get out and OC at a restaurant and get to know each other in your area. If you have any questions, PM me or The Patriot :)

See you all tomorrow!

Joe~
again, i would go...but i don't have the right to OC

The Patriot

Lunch and Purpose!

Hey all,

This is a great opportunity as Joe said to get together and chat. It will also allow for a more positive outlook for us all in Vancouver. In light of what has happened here with the 2 court cases. It goes to show that The Couv has a long way to go to where leo's see law abiding citizens as a non threat and that we love our country and freedoms like they do. So if anyone can attend in the area please come.

Scott

dizzle2

I would be surprised if you needed to carry to attend. Also, in my view, a few unarmed folks hanging out with armed LAC's shows others that there isn't anything to worry about.
i suppose it would

joejoejoe

So is it just me and scott!? Bwboley you coming? Who else is coming so I know how many seats to get. Lemme know in the next hour.

Joe~