• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any chance of a OC meetup, picnic, ect. in the near future?

Sabotage70

How about a open carry and early vote at one of the local malls. I know the Las Vegas outlet mall is OC friendly. We can prolly do something next weekend. But I know we get larger turn outs when we have 2 to 3 weeks to plan for it.

I'm going to go to the gun show and see if I can troll the guy checking firearms.
I didn't plan on going but I need bullets so I can reload some .40 s&w. I don't like it when I have <500 rounds. :cool:

trollface.jpg

Last edited:

blugreenformula

I was hoping someone with a little more experiance could plan something, I would love to do it, but im kinda green at thins type of thing. I do like the early voting thing! Maybe on Saturday next weekend.

VegasGeorge

I'm not the planner/organizer type. But I sure will be there if I can. I'll keep watching the board for a meet up.

flagellum

I like the early vote idea. I don't know if there will be enough people short notice for a "meetup" but I'd be willing to join a little posse to head over to the polls.

paintsnow

Maybe you should try a different mall since we already know one is ok with it, lets find out if the others are.

And since your there to vote, maybe that will give you some extra leverage.

Your kicking us out for a 2nd amendment/constitutionally protected "action" while we are trying to vote?