Thread: Greater KC area pro-activism.

Greater KC area pro-activism.

Repost from the Missouri side:

Just a thought for people within the Kansas City area (Kansas side too). I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a monthy or bi-monthly get together. Do you guys think we would have enough people to attend to make it a regular thing? If we met at a starbucks at the plaza or some other high traffic area for community activism reasons. I've seen a couple other groups on here and other carry forums that do similar things to integrate the community and to be seen on a regular basis. I'm just unsure if we would have the commitment or participation to do so. This is still just a thought in process for me, so what do you guys think? Location ideas, monthly date ideas, etc.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Saturday, Nov. 6, 4:00pm @ the Starbucks at the Country Club Plaza if anyone is interested.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

ChiangShih,

Thank you for your activism!! I admire your passion.

I live in Topeka and we regularly meet & open carry at Starbucks. Maybe one of these days I can get over to Lee's Summit to OC!

God Bless!

KansasScout
    I caught the TV coverage and it was fairly neutral. Not particularly hostile at all and they presented the event fairly even handedly.
    I hoped to see a report of how it went from those who were there. The Plaza is a horse of a different color and I thought maybe the Plaza Patrol might cause a problem. What was the LE response if any?