Thread: I'm considering joining Oath Keepers any other Tennesseans who are members?

Banned

I'm considering joining Oath Keepers any other Tennesseans who are members?

I was in the Army reserves from 1994 to 2002 as an active reservist. I was the NCOIC of the Pharmacy and was a 91QASIY7. I completed basic at Fort Sill and AIT at Fort Sam Houston. Honorably discharged in 2002 as a sergeant.

I was curious to know if any other members here are Oath Keepers or interested in joining. Any reasons why I shouldn't join? I'm probably already on a terrorist watch list.

Considering how easy it is to get on the watch list, you and I both probably are.

As for the original question, I do not have info, as I do not know any members.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    ....I completed basic at Fort Sill and AIT at Fort Sam Houston....
    AIT? Maybe I don't fully understand, but why did a pharmacist need AIT? Garnering what you've written about yourself in other posts over time, you've got a pretty unique set of skills. Thanks for your service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    AIT? Maybe I don't fully understand, but why did a pharmacist need AIT? Garnering what you've written about yourself in other posts over time, you've got a pretty unique set of skills. Thanks for your service.
    Pharmacy tech I was there from April to October.

I am not a member but a guest and am on their forum.

I am a guest also. I signed up to see what they were all about. They have some bad press (understandably). I checked them out for a little while and got bored with it. My impression, for what it is worth, is that they are more about collecting dues than they are about much else.

They are monitoring a slope that can be slippery, but one that we are not sliding down very fast right now. Worth watching, but not anywhere near the rhetoric they are using.

I am a current servicemember, and I take my oath seriously. I also have to be careful how vocal I am about my criticism of government. Until I am actually expected to do anything in violation of my oath, I'll remain appropriately quiet about theories.