• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Portland Expo gun show

joejoejoe

Going on this weekend. I went today after the Vancouver lunch meet. There is a vendor there by the name of Two Bears Trading Co. The lady there knew absolutely everything about ammunition. She had her physics down and her chemistry. I bought a couple of packs of "Devastator" rounds from her for my wife. They are hollow-point ammo that also explodes when it comes in contact with liquid. She says they explode in the body rather than penetrating. Very useful since my wife has a .380. I also bought a couple of tripwire parameter alarms from her that were 5 bucks a piece! They make a 6 to 8 second high ear piercing sound when triggered. If you go, I absolutely recommend her! She is probably in her 50's, but she knows her guns. They sell all sorts of custom ammo and other fun gun stuff.

Joe~