• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch then Shoot meet-up 10/23

Sabotage70

With the recent request for a meet-up I decided now would be a good time to go shooting. But first lunch.

At 11am on sat. 23 lets meet for lunch at Magoo's on Cheyenne and Decatur. Then from there we can just head north to the CCSP at the north end of Decatur.

If you don't want to do the lunch but want to go shooting, I'm guessing we will make it there around noon.

I just picked up some bullets from the show today, so all I need to do is get my ass reloading and I'll be able to stay for hours. So come out, bring plenty of ammo and have fun.

Trinitas

This is happening on my birthday. & I still have yet to actually shoot a gun. I just might have to consider fixing that. What better day then your birthday, amirite?

Sabotage70

Unfortunately the way it looks right now. I will not be able attend this weekends shoot. I was asked if I could work that day and of course I can't turn that down. But if that changes I will be there. :(