• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Krista Burns Candidate for State Representative Given NRA Rating of 'B'

kburns

Thank you

To Tomm1963,
Thank you for your support. The recent incidents of confusing enforcement of gun laws in Wisconsin, I'm being generous here, are an indication that 2nd Amendment rights will be an issue in the next legislative session. If gun rights advocates are elected, we can at the very least move toward Vermont Style Gun Law, if not get there.

This election, at the Local, State and National level is all about our rights. For too long many people believed that our Government would never spit on the constitution, would never rule against the American people, would never do great harm to the Country. Many were asleep, content in their prosperity with a false sense of security as to how precious our rights and Country are. We need to be vigilant, informed, active, loud, and firm in taking our country back.

paul@paul-fisher.com

The recent incidents of confusing enforcement of gun laws in Wisconsin, I'm being generous here, are an indication that 2nd Amendment rights will be an issue in the next legislative session.

LOL!!!!

I like the way you put it!!!! 'confusing enforcement'.

Unfortunately I cannot vote for you as well. I am in the 31st district, Representative Nass and he's going to get an earful to make sure he knows what I want.

AaronS

This election, at the Local, State and National level is all about our rights. For too long many people believed that our Government would never spit on the constitution, would never rule against the American people, would never do great harm to the Country. Many were asleep, content in their prosperity with a false sense of security as to how precious our rights and Country are. We need to be vigilant, informed, active, loud, and firm in taking our country back.

I think I am falling in love again (don't tell my wife).
I am just west of your area, but you would get my vote for sure.