• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New attack on Frank Lasee, "So, you want to give guns to teachers?" "Anyone can snap

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
New attack on Frank Lasee, "So, you want to give guns to teachers?" "Anyone can snap

A Communist party cadre is featured, holding an AK-47 with her finger in the trigger guard, under big bold lettering.
Building a Stronger Wisconsin said:
So, you want to give guns to teachers? "Exactly. Anyone can snap -- I think." Frank Lasee (The Daily Show, January 8th, 2007
OVERLEAF said:
Call Frank Lasee at (920)406-9488 and tell him ...
So I did. It's not in service. I e-mailed
I received a hit-flyer from "Building a Stronger Wisconsin" that attacks you for wanting to give guns to teachers. Now that you are paying the political price for a pro-gun stance I hope that you will encourage us that will support a pro-gun stand and sponsor a CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY Bill and repeal the CCW prohibition § 941.23 Wisconsin Statutes.

The hit-flyer also features an invitation to call 406-9488 that is disconnected.

Last edited:

apexcutter

Frank Lasee deserves our support

I live in Green Bay. I'm a long time shooter, Life member NRA, and advocate of gun rights. I am a volunteer worker on the Frank Lasee for State Senate campaign.

Nobody deserves our support more than Frank. I've been a "political junkie" for nearly forty years, and I can say I've never known a more reliable conservative than Frank Lasee. Frank is in the same class as State Senator Glenn Grothman. These are people worthy of our support. Frank is NRA "A" rated and his opponent is "F" rated.

If you want to help, visit www.franklasee.org, or call Frank up and talk to him at 920 327-0585.

Let's back the right people, and give Wisconsin concealed carry. Thanks for reading my post.

Tom S.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Constitutional Carry, not state permitted indulgence

Welcome Tom S., apexcutter.

The consensus position here is for Constitutional Carry (that I'll let others describe/you research) and NOT to Lasee's indulgence of teachers with "special certifications, background checks and training".

'Consensus' because eager leaders ALWAYS have hidden agendas, like reelection and a media cozy.

J.Gleason

Banned
I live in Green Bay. I'm a long time shooter, Life member NRA, and advocate of gun rights. I am a volunteer worker on the Frank Lasee for State Senate campaign.

Nobody deserves our support more than Frank. I've been a "political junkie" for nearly forty years, and I can say I've never known a more reliable conservative than Frank Lasee. Frank is in the same class as State Senator Glenn Grothman. These are people worthy of our support. Frank is NRA "A" rated and his opponent is "F" rated.

If you want to help, visit www.franklasee.org, or call Frank up and talk to him at 920 327-0585.

Let's back the right people, and give Wisconsin concealed carry. Thanks for reading my post.

Tom S.

I have sent Frank Lasee two emails asking his position on repealing 941.23 and some of the other firearms statutes such as

Wisconsin Stat. § 167.31 (Transportation in a motor vehicle.)
Wisconsin Stat. § 941.23 (Concealed weapon prohibition.)
Wisconsin Stat. § 948.605 (Gun free school zone law.)
Wisconsin Stat. § 948.61 (Other dangerous weapons in school. Needed for "school"� definition.)
Wisconsin Stat. § 941.235 (Carrying of firearm in a "public building"�.)
Wisconsin Stat. § 941.237 (Carrying handgun where alcoholic beverages may be sold and consumed.)
Wisconsin Stat. §29.089 (Prohibition in state parks.)
Wisconsin Stat. § 939.63 (Penalties; use of a dangerous weapon.)

I have received no response at all.

JerryD

This guy is being painted by his opposition as some kind of nut case you would think he would be more than happy to answer any and all questions.