Thread: Woman had so much time while being murdered she took a picture of her killer!

Unhappy Woman had so much time while being murdered she took a picture of her killer!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/105206229.html

A friend of my g/f's knew the victim. She was a member of a church in Sharon, WI. My g/f used to play the piano there.

A firearm sure would have been quicker to use then opening a cell phone, opening the camera app, pointing it, and taking a picture...

I do not personally know the victim and unfortunately have no further information.

Quote Originally Posted by Passive101 View Post
    A firearm sure would have been quicker to use then opening a cell phone, opening the camera app, pointing it, and taking a picture...
    The victim didn't take the pic while being attacked. She took it at some point before, but not during, the attack.

From the article at the link:
    "Victim took photograph of her alleged killer that day . . .

"Teichow at some point snapped a photograph of her attacker with her digital camera, and that image, which showed a man with white hair and walking with a silver cane, was used to help identify her alleged killer, according to the complaint."
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

McX
    Jeez, i wonder if that guy is the local guy we call 'mumbles'? he walks all over town, wearing a winter coat no matter what the season, driven mad they say by witnessing the execution of his family. I always thought ol mumbles was as harmless as a fly.

Banned
    Just another reason to carry a gun

How horrible. This lady reaches out to those in need just for this scumbag to beat her to death (allegedly.). I hope that her family can find some comfort in this difficult time.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Jeez, i wonder if that guy is the local guy we call 'mumbles'? he walks all over town, wearing a winter coat no matter what the season, driven mad they say by witnessing the execution of his family. I always thought ol mumbles was as harmless as a fly.
    It's not mumbles ,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by springfield 1911 View Post
    It's not mumbles ,
    LOL! Sounds like someone from an old Dick Tracy cartoon

Unhappy

New evidence now shows her as an anonymous person who was handing out 20 dollar bills at a shelter last year. They did not know who this woman was until now.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/10/2...of-her-killer/

News video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUlfq...layer_embedded

Victim did take pictures while being attacked is what is being reported. Tomorrow will be a ceremony for her at the Sharon, WI church.

G/F delivered music CD that was personally sung by our friends who took time away from their vacation in Hawaii for their anniversary. They spent a day with their own money in a recording studio writing and singing for this. (They currently do the music there and help with the church)

My thoughts are with the family and loved ones

Centurion

Learn from others mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    How horrible. This lady reaches out to those in need just for this scumbag to beat her to death (allegedly.). I hope that her family can find some comfort in this difficult time.
    I have a friend who was always reaching out to the "homeless". He was stabbed in the lung by one as a result, but recovered well. His comment was " He is such a nice guy when he isn't drunk". There was no warning before the stabbing.

A few years later, he had another vagrant staying at his mountain top cabin. The materials for it had been laboriously carried up piece by piece, a board or brick at a time by geology students who did it as payment for touring his defunct mine. The vagrant had an "accident" and burned down the place. My friend said that it was his fault for having too much combustable materials on hand.

I concluded that it is not a good idea to spend a lot of time with vagrants.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwinstructor View Post
    I have a friend who was always reaching out to the "homeless". He was stabbed in the lung by one as a result, but recovered well. His comment was " He is such a nice guy when he isn't drunk". There was no warning before the stabbing.

A few years later, he had another vagrant staying at his mountain top cabin. The materials for it had been laboriously carried up piece by piece, a board or brick at a time by geology students who did it as payment for touring his defunct mine. The vagrant had an "accident" and burned down the place. My friend said that it was his fault for having too much combustable materials on hand.

I concluded that it is not a good idea to spend a lot of time with vagrants.
    And I will conclude that you have a very wide brush.