• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman had so much time while being murdered she took a picture of her killer!

Passive101

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/105206229.html

A friend of my g/f's knew the victim. She was a member of a church in Sharon, WI. My g/f used to play the piano there.

A firearm sure would have been quicker to use then opening a cell phone, opening the camera app, pointing it, and taking a picture...

I do not personally know the victim and unfortunately have no further information.

DanM

A firearm sure would have been quicker to use then opening a cell phone, opening the camera app, pointing it, and taking a picture...

The victim didn't take the pic while being attacked. She took it at some point before, but not during, the attack.

From the article at the link:
"Victim took photograph of her alleged killer that day . . .

"Teichow at some point snapped a photograph of her attacker with her digital camera, and that image, which showed a man with white hair and walking with a silver cane, was used to help identify her alleged killer, according to the complaint."

M

McX

Jeez, i wonder if that guy is the local guy we call 'mumbles'? he walks all over town, wearing a winter coat no matter what the season, driven mad they say by witnessing the execution of his family. I always thought ol mumbles was as harmless as a fly.

TyGuy

How horrible. This lady reaches out to those in need just for this scumbag to beat her to death (allegedly.). I hope that her family can find some comfort in this difficult time.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Jeez, i wonder if that guy is the local guy we call 'mumbles'? he walks all over town, wearing a winter coat no matter what the season, driven mad they say by witnessing the execution of his family. I always thought ol mumbles was as harmless as a fly.

It's not mumbles ,

Passive101

New evidence now shows her as an anonymous person who was handing out 20 dollar bills at a shelter last year. They did not know who this woman was until now.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/10/21/wisconsin-woman-took-photo-of-her-killer/

News video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUlfqOS9tgU&feature=player_embedded

Victim did take pictures while being attacked is what is being reported. Tomorrow will be a ceremony for her at the Sharon, WI church.

G/F delivered music CD that was personally sung by our friends who took time away from their vacation in Hawaii for their anniversary. They spent a day with their own money in a recording studio writing and singing for this. (They currently do the music there and help with the church)

My thoughts are with the family and loved ones

ccwinstructor

Centurion
Learn from others mistakes

How horrible. This lady reaches out to those in need just for this scumbag to beat her to death (allegedly.). I hope that her family can find some comfort in this difficult time.

I have a friend who was always reaching out to the "homeless". He was stabbed in the lung by one as a result, but recovered well. His comment was " He is such a nice guy when he isn't drunk". There was no warning before the stabbing.

A few years later, he had another vagrant staying at his mountain top cabin. The materials for it had been laboriously carried up piece by piece, a board or brick at a time by geology students who did it as payment for touring his defunct mine. The vagrant had an "accident" and burned down the place. My friend said that it was his fault for having too much combustable materials on hand.

I concluded that it is not a good idea to spend a lot of time with vagrants.

Justincase

I have a friend who was always reaching out to the "homeless". He was stabbed in the lung by one as a result, but recovered well. His comment was " He is such a nice guy when he isn't drunk". There was no warning before the stabbing.

A few years later, he had another vagrant staying at his mountain top cabin. The materials for it had been laboriously carried up piece by piece, a board or brick at a time by geology students who did it as payment for touring his defunct mine. The vagrant had an "accident" and burned down the place. My friend said that it was his fault for having too much combustable materials on hand.

I concluded that it is not a good idea to spend a lot of time with vagrants.

And I will conclude that you have a very wide brush.