• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

no guns allowed - Goldsboro

Anthony_I_Am

Stopped in at Save More, 1903 E. Ash St. They got "no handguns allowed" signs on the door now. I inquired with the clerk who looked like he could be cast for a role on Deliverance, and he said they "handle a lot of money" and "they got robbed before".

M

mattwestm

In their logic: criminals will follow any laws that a law abiding citizen follows. Makes perfect sense!

That's why businesses that prohibit firearms are a joke and I try to avoid them.

merc460

Stopped in at Save More, 1903 E. Ash St. They got "no handguns allowed" signs on the door now. I inquired with the clerk who looked like he could be cast for a role on Deliverance, and he said they "handle a lot of money" and "they got robbed before".

Unbelievable!! :banghead:

elixin77

They'll only get robbed again and again. What these type of people fail to realize is that criminals don't care about laws - hence why they are criminals.

laws only keep the law abiding in check