• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

court date

Evil Creamsicle

Those of you with details about my case, please refrain from posting them here.

For all with an interest in my situation, the court date is Wednesday, November 3rd, at 10:30am

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
oh, and congrats on the win. hopefully you were able to represent yourself and not pay a lawyer.

I have sworn an oath of secrecy, but, all I can say is - Warren PD suffers from rectal cranial inversion.
I am glad their judges in Warren know a buffoon when they see one.
;)

P.S. - Sorry I couldn't make it EvilC. I had a medical issue that stopped me from making it. If you need any help for future actions please let me know.

Last edited:

army74

court

Glad it got thrown out evilC if you need anything let me know. PM me so i get some info about graphics may need to hire someone for next yr ty

Onnie

Glad to hear you beat them at their own game! Sorry I had to back out for work and could not make it, but I need the cash to buy a new toy at the gun show!

Last edited:

Michigander

This is a repeat of Fatboycykes' case. I don't have a lot of nice things to say about the way the Warren PD is run, but I am glad that the court at least seems to have sensible judges.

I am rather surprised it even got going far enough to be heard. In FBC's case, the judge dropped the charges just about the same second as he slammed his gavel down to open the case. FBC never even had the chance to present the argument Veritas and I helped him come up with.

But the thing that seems to have remained in both cases is that the prosecutor (or maybe there were 2 different ones, I dunno) didn't understand when evil/FBC contacted them asking them to throw the case out. They wasted both time and money on both sides in making everyone come for a court appearance.

The Warren Court and the Warren PD should be ashamed of themselves. There are a lot of people working for that city that would be far better suited to seeking work at a day labor type of place.

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

This is a repeat of Fatboycykes' case. I don't have a lot of nice things to say about the way the Warren PD is run, but I am glad that the court at least seems to have sensible judges.

I am rather surprised it even got going far enough to be heard. In FBC's case, the judge dropped the charges just about the same second as he slammed his gavel down to open the case. FBC never even had the chance to present the argument Veritas and I helped him come up with.

But the thing that seems to have remained in both cases is that the prosecutor (or maybe there were 2 different ones, I dunno) didn't understand when evil/FBC contacted them asking them to throw the case out. They wasted both time and money on both sides in making everyone come for a court appearance.

The Warren Court and the Warren PD should be ashamed of themselves. There are a lot of people working for that city that would be far better suited to seeking work at a day labor type of place.

This is one reason I would suggest EC and a couple people show up to the next Warren City Council Meeting and speak during Public Comments (3 max speakers). This way, the people of Warren can at least know what their city is doing.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
There may not be any details posted on this but hopefully in the future they will be made public. I think that most of us know what that department is all about.

PD, I agree I think a couple of people showing up to the meeting and letting the citizens know that they have nothing more than a few bullies costing their city money and resources. I'm glad the judge could see this for what it was.

Glad to hear the outcome! I believe the next meeting is on the 9th